est. per hourThe Charles Lea Center • 5h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourProfessional Care Match, LLC. • 4h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourBroad River Rehabilitation • 5h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per hourMorrison Healthcare • 5d ago Excellent payUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per hourMorrison Healthcare • 13d ago Excellent payUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per hourMorrison Healthcare • 6d ago Excellent payUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Certified Nursing Assistant + $2,500 Sign on Bonus! - Full-time
| Estimated Pay
|$15 per hour
|Spartanburg, South Carolina
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Join Our Team as a CNA
Do you value the time you spend with your patients? Is it important to you that your patients and their families know and feel that you are with them?
We are looking for certified nursing assistants who are committed to creating meaningful patient experiences. As a certified nursing assistant, you’ll assist patients with daily activities, monitor patient conditions, and report any changes to the care team. Most importantly, you’ll assist families along their health care journeys with love and compassion.
And just like all of our team members, our CNAs have access to our supportive leadership team and professional development opportunities with plenty of room for advancement.
We’re Offering a $2,500 Sign on Bonus and Even More Great Benefits When You Join Our Team!
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Immediate Access to Paid Time Off
- Employee Referral Program Bonus Eligibility
- Matching 401K
- Annual Merit Increases
- Years of Service Award Bonuses
- Pet Insurance
- Financial and Legal Assistance Program
- Mental Health and Counseling Programs
- Dental and Orthodontic Coverage
- Vision Insurance
- Health Care with Low Premiums
- $500 Matching Health Savings Account
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Virgin Pulse Wellness Program
- Fertility Assistance Program
Our Company Mission
Our mission is to serve with love, providing comfort and support through compassionate care and meaningful experiences. For our team members, these aren’t empty words. In every interaction, no matter how big or small, we’re dedicated to providing a superior experience for patients facing life-limiting illnesses and their families.
About Agape Care Group
A leading hospice, palliative, and pediatric comfort care provider, Agape Care Group is dedicated to serving patients and families with love and delivering the highest quality care. The Agape Care Group family of brands spans seven states - Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, and Virginia. At any location within our company, you'll find a career that means something. You'll not only have the opportunity to use your skills to make a real difference, but you'll also be part of an inclusive, respectful work environment filled with peers who have answered the call to care for others.
- A heart to serve patients and families and a passion for providing the best possible care
- Education: Maintain state certification as a certified nursing assistant
- Experience: 1+ years of nursing assistant experience in a hospital or long-term care facility
- Required: Reliable transportation. Ability to sit, stand, bend, move intermittently and lift at least 25lbs and bear the weight of an average adult effectively.
We’ve worked hard to build a caring culture of integrity, communication, diversity and positive experiences, and we’d love for you to join our team.
*Pay is determined by years of experience and location.