Special Education Teacher
| Estimated Pay
|$18 per hour
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Special Education Teacher Near North Zanesville, OH | NSY |
With the 2022-2023 school year winding down, now is the time to be on the lookout for your next full-time opportunity for the new 2023-2024 school year. With a high number of teaching opportunities out there, you may be looking for assistance in trying to figure out which option is the best for you. That is where ProCare Therapy can help! We are a school contract staffing agency currently working with a wonderful school district near the North Zanesville, OHarea and actively seeking applicants for the districts full-time Special Education Teacher opening starting in August for the full 2023-2024 school year. Unlike other staffing agencies, ProCare Therapy works exclusively with school districts, and we know how to work with both yourself and the districts in order to find you the perfect position to consider. Please apply online and see further details below we are excited to hear from you!
Job Assignment Details:
- Competitive Hourly Pay Rate(available upon request)
- Specific hourly pay rate is negotiable and will be discussed further during hiring process
- Benefits: Insurance Benefits provided (Medical, Vision & Dental)
- Guaranteed Hours: 35-40 hours per week (full-time)
- Assignment Length: August 2023- June 2024
- Case Load Description:
- Chosen candidate will be assigned to either elementaryschool or middleschool caseload (depending on experience & preference).
- Classrooms typically contain 10-15 students
- Job Responsibilities:
- Provide direct service instruction to assigned caseload of students in mixture of Self-Contained & General Education settings throughout the school day
- Plan & conductIEPs and coordinate meetings with other faculty for assigned students to ensure they are on track with educational goals
- Coordinate with paraprofessional / teacher's assistants in classrooms throughout the day
- Degree: Masters or Bachelors Degree in Special Education (or related field)
- License / Certification: Active Ohioteachingcertification for special education
- Previous school experience preferred, but new grads also welcome!
If you want to apply now and learn more about this great job opportunity, please fill out the online application and then send an updated copy of your resume to me at email@example.com and I will be in contact regarding the next steps of the process!
Director of Educational Resources | ProCare Therapy