est. per hourLifeline of Jackson Purchase Home Health • 7h ago Just posted Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
- $23.00 -$27.00
Verified per hourAureus Medical Group - Therapy • 5d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per yearEmerald Therapy Center • 9h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourLifeline of Jackson Purchase Home Health • 1h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourLifeline of Jackson Purchase Home Health • 4h ago Just posted Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourLifeline of Jackson Purchase Home Health • 6d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
- $23.00 -$27.00
Verified per hourAureus Medical Group - Therapy • 7h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Physical Therapist - Full-time / Part-time
| Estimated Pay
|$41 per hour
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
We are hiring for a Physical Therapist.
At Lifeline of Jackson Purchase Home Health, a part of LHC Group, we embrace a culture of caring, belonging, and trust and enjoy the meaningful connections that come from it: for the whole patient, their families, each other, and the communities we serve—it truly is all about helping people. You can find a home for your career here.
As a Physical Therapist, you can expect:
- the ability to build in-person trusted therapist-patient relationships
- continuing education and tuition reimbursement opportunities
- independence and autonomy
- career growth possibilities
Give your passion to serve others and your drive for better, more advanced quality healthcare
The Physical Therapist (PT, DPT, RPT) in Home Health is responsible for the assessment and evaluation of patient care needs related to functional status/mobility, endurance/stamina, pain and other medical conditions. Based on this assessment and evaluation, the Physical Therapist works to help determine a treatment plan, performs interventions aimed at improving and enhancing the patient's well-being, and evaluates the patient's progress
- Evaluates the patient's functional status and physical therapy needs. Assists the physician in the development of the therapy plan of care.
- Observes and reports the patient's response to treatment and any changes in his/her condition to the supervising nurse and/or the physician.
- Treats patients to relieve pain, develop and restore function, and / or maintain maximum functioning using acceptable standards of practice.
- Instructs and informs participating members of the health care team, the patient, and the family/caregivers regarding the plan of care, functional limitations, and progress toward goals.
- Current Physical Therapy licensure in state of practice.
- Current CPR certification required.
- Must have a current driver's license and vehicle insurance, and access to a dependable vehicle
LHC Group is committed to a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally other protected characteristic.
At Lifeline of Jackson Purchase Home Health is part of the LHC Group family of providers – the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians, and families nationwide. We deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that supports our patients when and where they need it. From our home health, hospice, and community-based services to inpatient care at our clinics and hospitals, our mission is to reach more patients and families with effective and efficient healthcare. More hospitals, physicians, and families choose LHC Group because we are united by a single shared purpose: “It's all about helping people.”