est. per hourPhysicians Practice Enhancement LLC • 23h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourAssisting Hands - Monmouth County • 23h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekSkyBridge Healthcare Skilled Nursing • 3h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourJconnect Infotech Inc • 23h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per hourFriendly Connections • 24h ago Excellent payUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekCareerStaff Unlimited • 11h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourProCare Therapy • 13h ago Just postedUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourFaithStaff LLC • 23h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
- $12.00 - $18.00
Verified per hourSadhana Pediatrics • 24h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Nursing Aide - CNA or CHHA - Hospice - FT - Union County - Piscataway Office - Full-time
| Estimated Pay
|$22 per hour
| 242 Old New Brunswick Rd,Suite 140
Piscataway, New Jersey
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Gentiva Hospice is a member of the Gentiva family – an industry leader in hospice, palliative, home health, and personal home care. Our place is by the side of those who need us, offering physical, spiritual and emotional support to patients and their families so they may make the most of every moment. We believe that better care for caregivers and clinicians means better care for everyone, so we offer ongoing professional training, lower nurse-to-patient ratios, and comprehensive benefits for eligible employees. Here, you'll join gifted colleagues who make a lasting difference in people's lives every day.
Nursing Aide - CNA or CHHA - Hospice - FT - Union County - Piscataway Office
We’re looking for a full time Hospice Aide - Certified Nursing Assistant to join our team. This position will primarily service patients in Union County.
- Build relationships as you care for patients in a 1:1 setting, wherever they call "home"
- Enjoy independence and variety in your work day.
- Mileage reimbursement to help cover gas and oil changes.
- Tuition reimbursement (up to $3,000 annually) and access to a large network of self-paced, mostly online, programs designed so you can earn a degree, certificate, or diploma around your work schedule.
You will report directly to the Administrator, Executive Director or Patient Care Manager Senior and function under the direction, instruction and supervision of the Registered Nurse and/or Clinical Supervisor.
- Perform assigned personal care activities and services to patient
- Promote the patient’s mental alertness through involvement in activities of interest
- Provide basic emotional and psychological support to the patient and other members of the household
- Report changes in the patient’s mental or physical condition or home situation to the Registered Nurse and members of the interdisciplinary team
- Provide accurate documentation with visit itineraries
Compassionate, kind and empathetic to your patients and their families
Proof of certification in accordance with state law where hospice service is provided Maintain good standing with state-specific
Certified Nursing Assistant Registry
Six months direct patient care experience in an institutional setting; one year preferred
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Health Insurance, 401k Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, PTO
- Opportunity to Participate In a Fleet Program
- Competitive Salaries
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Professional Growth and Development Opportunities
- This is a safety-sensitive position
- Employee must meet minimum requirements to be eligible for benefits
- Where applicable, employee must meet state specific requirements
- We are proud to be an EEO employer
- We maintain a drug-free workplace