est. per hourTribute at The Glen • 5h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourRidge Lake Animal Hospital • 7h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourCommunity Veterinary Partners • 5h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourWestminster at Lake Ridge • 11h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourSentara • 6h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourPatient Account Services • 8h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourMonte Nido & Affiliates, LLC • 2h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourNextCare • 8h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Liaison RN - Hospice Hospice New $10,000 Sign-On Bonus!
| Estimated Pay
|$41 per hour
| 12304 Baltimore Ave.
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Heartland Hospice is a member of the Gentiva family - an industry leader in hospice, palliative, home health, and personal home care. Our place is by the side of those who need us, offering physical, spiritual and emotional support to patients and their families so they may make the most of every moment. We believe that better care for caregivers and clinicians means better care for everyone, so we offer ongoing professional training, lower nurse-to-patient ratios, and comprehensive benefits for eligible employees. Here, you’ll join gifted colleagues who make a lasting difference in people’s lives every day.
The Liaison RN is responsible for providing the consistency and predictability necessary to transition a patient’s care between care settings or levels of care within a care setting in a timely fashion. Positions herself/himself as a clinical resource representing the benefits that Heartland provides in the market to a limited number of assigned accounts. Once a referral has been made to Heartland, the Liaison RN coordinates the care transition for patients requiring the services of any of the products offered in that market including hospice, home care, infusion and IPU services as applicable. The role may include explaining benefits, assessing eligibility, completing part or all of the admission process and providing daily GIP visit services. The Liaison RN partners with the sales team to develop and maintain referral source relationships.About You:
- Registered Nurse
- Minimum two years of experience delivering home health care, IV care or hospice services
- Demonstrated knowledge of payer sources
- Demonstrated knowledge of the referral source types and community resources
- Ability to develop and maintain rapport with clients and referral sources.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be flexible to accommodate schedule changes. May also require after normal business hours to accommodate referrals and clients needs.
- Computer skills preferred
- Ability to travel locally between Prince George's and Montgomery Counties
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Health Insurance, 401k Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, PTO
- Opportunity to Participate In a Fleet Program
- Competitive Salaries
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Professional Growth and Development Opportunities
- This is a safety-sensitive position
- Employee must meet minimum requirements to be eligible for benefits
- Where applicable, employee must meet state specific requirements
- We are proud to be an EEO employer
- We maintain a drug-free workplace