The job below is no longer available.
est. per hourKaiser • 15d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourSunbelt Staffing • 3d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourHire Energy • 2d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per hourSollis Health • 2d ago Good payUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourWellness and Equity Alliance LLC • 2d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner - Beverly Hills, CA
•30 days ago
| Verified Pay
|$200000 - $250000 per year
|Beverly Hills, California
About this job
At LifeStance Health, we believe in a truly healthy society where mental and physical healthcare are unified to make lives better. Our mission is to help people lead healthier, more fulfilling lives by improving access to trusted, affordable, and personalized mental healthcare. Everywhere. Every day. It’s a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in behavioral health.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the fastest growing behavioral health practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively seeking a part-time (20 hours and up) or full-time (30 hours or more) Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) to join our group in California. While working with us, you will have the ability to treat the way you want to treat. Nurse Practitioners with us have the opportunity to do as much or as little psychotherapy as they like. Additionally, providers have the ability to create their caseload and number of patients they would like to see.
What we offer Nurse Practitioners
- Competitive compensation package based on productivity with uncapped earning potential
- Comp range of $200,000 to $250,000
- Sign-on bonus
- Clinician Long Term Incentive Program
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 401K with 4% match
- Part-time and full-time options
- Yearly funds towards association or license dues
- CME allowance
- Paid paternity leave
- Malpractice insurance provided
Location and Schedule
- Beverly Hills, CA
- Locations are throughout the area to make commuting easier
- Beautifully designed offices that are thoughtfully laid out.
- Monday – Friday with weekends optional
- Flexible schedule to accommodate work/life balance and personal schedules
- Hybrid between office and home
Nurse Practitioners are a critical part of our clinical team. We’re seeking Nurse Practitioners that are:
- Licensed in California
- PMHNP certified
- 1 plus years of independent psych NP experience
- Experienced with adult and/or child and adolescent populations.
- Experienced in both medication management as well as therapy.
To learn more please contact Nick at @lifestance.com
About LifeStance Health
LifeStance is a national provider of mental healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven treatment services for children, adolescents and adults suffering from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care setting, both in-person at its clinics nationwide and through its digital health telemedicine offering. The company employs psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and licensed therapists throughout the US.
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our employees.