- U.S. Navy • 27d ago
Urgently hiring 4.9 miUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
- U.S. Navy • 27d ago
Urgently hiring 4.3 miUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourU.S. Army OMD for USAREC 1st Brigade & SORB • 2d ago 3.1 miUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourU.S. Army OMD for USAREC 1st Brigade & SORB • 2d ago 5 miUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
- $23.50 d $31.35
Verified per hourApple • 2h ago 4.7 miUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
- $70,400 - $105,600
Verified per yearCitizens • 2d ago 4.4 miUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
- $20.92 - $23.53
Verified per hourH&M • 4h ago 4.7 miUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourWALGREENS • 30d ago 4.4 miUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourChico's • 4h ago 4.7 miUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Food Service Manager - Full-time / Part-time
| Estimated Pay
|$29 per hour
| 491 Electronics Pkwy
Liverpool, New York
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Byrne Dairy & Deli - Food Service Manager - Full Time
Benefits Including Paid Vacation
?Scoop Up Success with Byrne Dairy & Deli : Where Fresh Opportunities Are Always on the Menu!
Sonbyrne Sales, Inc. / Byrne Dairy & Deli a local growing, family-owned company is actively seeking a Food Service Manager. We offer competitive salary and great benefits. We are dedicated to creating a work environment where employees do their best work and deeply committed to advancing our employees.
Purpose of Position
Manages the entire foodservice program in a single Byrne Dairy and Deli store according to company policies, procedures, and federal/state requirements. Provides leadership, support, and guidance to ensure that food quality standards, inventory levels, food safety guidelines and customer service expectations are met. Ensures that the food offered to customers is of superior quality. Maintains excellent relationships with all employees. Promotes professional growth and development of the entire team. In addition, the foodservice manager will foster strong inter-departmental relations and integrate the foodservice department with the store.
As a Food Service Manager, it will be up to you to create and build upon a positive and family-oriented culture and a profitable retail business environment, with the overall goal of helping us to continue to grow a successful organization. From overseeing food service department and employee development to ensuring that the food service department is kept clean, you will take a direct and active role in all aspects of the day-to-day operations of the food service department.
The list below contains tasks that are typically associated with the job. It is not all-inclusive and may vary.
- Ensuring customer loyalty by providing exceptional customer service, responding to customer’s questions, and resolving their problems and needs in a friendly, accurate and timely manner.
- Ensures that all federal, state and company regulations and standards for product freshness, safety, refrigeration, and sanitation are met.
- Ensures that food items are stored in a safe and hazard free environment.
- Ensure that all food items are prepared and served according to recipe cards.
- Always provides excellent customer service.
- Properly place product orders for foodservice department
- Accurately complete weekly and end of month foodservice inventory
- Train, motivate and develop foodservice employees.
- Upkeep of all foodservice equipment including cleaning of ice cream machines.
- Perform other functions that may be assigned by Store Manager or District Manager
As a Food Service Manager, you must be the type of motivated and positive individual who enjoys rolling up your sleeves and doing whatever it takes to get the job done. You must also be highly organized and detail-oriented with strong analytic and prioritization skills. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and customer-service skills. Food Service Managers work a minimum of 45 hours weekly.
- High School Diploma
- Minimum 1 year food service management experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in food service industry.
- Enter, transcribe, record, store or maintain information in either written or electronic form.
- Able to handle responsibility for ensuring proper presentation, portion control and maintenance of proper serving temperatures.
- Required to perform duties inside cooler and freezer.
- Supervise others by assigning/directing work, conducting employee evaluations, staff training and development, taking appropriate disciplinary/corrective actions. Develop and/or implement new and current policies/procedures/standards and/or rules/regulations.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and walk. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance on a ladder and stoop, kneel, or crouch when stocking and cleaning shelves. The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. The employee must be able to work in varying temperatures. Working in coolers and freezers.
As a Food Service Manager with Byrne Dairy & Deli, you will be part of an established and respected family-owned company with one of the region’s most recognized and popular brands. We will provide you with comprehensive online and hands-on training to prepare you for your role plus ongoing product and professional training to ensure your continued success with Byrne Dairy & Deli. Our commitment to promoting from within means that there is also plenty of room for advancement in our organization, with opportunities to move into management roles at the district level and beyond. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package that includes benefits.
Your benefits will include:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Advanced Scheduling
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick leave
- Employee recognition program
Salary: $45,000-50,000 annually
- All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor. Furthermore, the company reserves the right to add to or revise an employee’s job duties at any time at its sole discretion.
- This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” employment relationship.