est. per hourFedex • 5h ago Just postedUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
- U.S. Army OMD for USAREC 1st Brigade & SORB • 2d ago
Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourGXO Logistics, Inc. • 2h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourTJM Industries Inc • 6h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
- $29 - $30
Verified per hourATC Largo • 6h ago Excellent payUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourTriad Engineering • 6h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourGXO Logistics • 12h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Manager, WMS Technology Implementation
| Estimated Pay
|$25 per hour
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Logistics at full potential.
At GXO, we're constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels who can deliver the caliber of service our company requires. You know that a positive work environment creates happy employees, which boosts productivity and dedication. On our team, you'll have the support to excel at work and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
1st Shift, Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
We're always looking for talented individuals at all levels who can deliver the caliber of service our company requires. As the Manager, WMS Technology Implementation, you will oversee a team of business analysts focused on the IT requirements of our clients. If you're looking for a growth opportunity, join us at GXO.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Serve as project manager for system implementations, upgrades and support
- Define business problems and their system solutions, including analyzing alternatives and ROI
- Plan schedules, manage budgets, interface with users, develop implementation plan documents, configure systems, train users and provide post-implementation support
- Provide customer support management for internal and external clients according to the company's customer management process
- Determine new business opportunities with existing clients and develop proposals for additional services
What you need to succeed at GXO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work or military experience
- 5 years of experience developing and implementing warehouse management systems
- Experience in project management of large cross-functional implementations
- Implementation and support experience with web-based applications
- Supply chain management, warehousing and distribution experience
- Experience using formal systems development methodologies and project management practices
It'd be great if you also have:
- Master's degree
We engineer faster, smarter, leaner supply chains.
GXO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make GXO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
GXO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with GXO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Review GXO's candidate privacy statement