Radiology Tech Student PRN
| Estimated Pay
|$32 per hour
|Walterboro, South Carolina
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Do you have the PRN career opportunities as a Radiology Tech Student you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Colleton Medical Center which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
Colleton Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a Radiology Tech Student PRN where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!!
Job Summary and Qualifications
Assists in and performs diagnostic procedures as outlined by the Radiologist protocol. Operates diagnostic equipment, processes images, and prepares room with the necessary equipment and supplies for the procedure, under the supervision of Radiologic Technologist. Other duties include, but are not limited to Clerical, transportation, cleaning, and anything deemed necessary by the Medical Imaging Management Team. Follows the Radiation Protection Program including ALARA, as low as reasonably achievable for patients, physicians, and personnel. Follows all regulatory compliance for DHEC, Joint Commission, ACR and any regulatory agency governing radiation safety. Job may include direct supervision of students at the discretion of the area supervisor.
Attending an AMA approved school of Radiologic Technology with at least 90 days of clinical experience.
S.C.R.Q.S.A “Temporary Radiography License" Registry eligible within 12 months
BLS Upon hire - American Heart Association or American Red Cross
Must possess the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively meet the needs of the patient / internal and external customers.
Experience preferred in Diagnostic Imaging to include clinical hours from an AMA approved of Radiologic Technology.
provides quality healthcare services, giving patients access to highly-trained physicians and advanced technology for more than 50 years. Our 130+ bed hospital is one of the region's leading acute care facilities and offers a range of services for our patients; these include diagnostic, therapeutic, emergency and surgical services as well as 24/7 Emergency Care for adults and children. We are fully accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO).
Located in the heart of Walterboro, Colleton Medical Center has a longstanding history as a leader in the community with a commitment to patient-centered care.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Radiology Tech Student PRN opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status