est. per hourMonte Nido & Affiliates • 9h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourSunrise Senior Living • 2h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourInova Health System • 6h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourDAVITA • 2h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourCapital Area Pediatrics • 15h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per hourMilan Laser Company • 2h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourCCRM Fertility • 14h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourOne Medical • 14h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourInova McLean Surgery Center • 15h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Transition to Practice Fellowship
| Estimated Pay
|$41 per hour
| 1951 Kidwell Drive,Suite 101
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
As a member of DispatchHealth’s Transition to Practice Spring 2024 Program Cohort, you’ll work alongside other program fellows across the country to put your skills from your Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant training and advanced degree into practice. You’ll gain experience in an intensive nine-month training and learning program to prepare you to see patients independently and enable you for success. You’ll work side by side in your market and connect with your cohort colleagues across the country. Additionally, you will be trained and mentored by Advanced Practice leaders from around the country. They will provide comprehensive education, training, and feedback on how to care for the acutely ill patient as you participate in transforming healthcare, one patient at a time. Interviews for the next cohort will start December 2023 and the program will begin April 8, 2024.What You'll Do:
For your first portion of the program, you will participate in intensive classroom didactic and skills sessions and receive one-on-one in person training, guided by a seasoned provider while caring for patients in our unique care delivery model(s). Additional programmatic elements include learning documentation best practices, receiving coaching & mentoring, 1:1 feedback, and virtual case study work with your cohort.
Examples of coursework include, but are not limited to:
- Orientation to DispatchHealth, our care delivery model(s) and culture
- Assessment and management of the acute patient
- Overview of Shock and Sepsis
- Respiratory and cardiovascular diseases
- GI and GU complaints
- Pediatric evaluation
- Tox and metabolic emergencies & pharmacology
- Recognizing neurologic urgent and emergent clinical presentations
- Recent graduate with an advanced degree from an accredited institution or less than 1 year of experience as a Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Current unrestricted state license as a Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Current nationally board certification
- Current BLS required, ACLS certification preferred
- Prescriptive authority and DEA* (*CSR and DEA state specific requirements)
- Two or more years’ experience as a paramedic, RN (ED or ICU), Flight Nurse **preferred**
DispatchHealth is redefining healthcare delivery through mobile and virtual healthcare. A rapidly scaling Denver, Colo., startup, we provide right-sized healthcare through the power of technology, convenience, and service. DispatchHealth is creating an integrated, convenient, high-touch care-delivery solution that extends the capabilities of the patient's care team and ensures that we provide personalized, quality care in the home or at the patient’s location of need. Our skilled, certified providers arrive onsite with the expertise and tools necessary to administer advanced medical care, supported by our technological infrastructure to ensure quality and to improve outcomes. DispatchHealth brings together experienced professionals with proven success in medicine, engineering and operations and a passion for transforming the healthcare landscape.
DispatchHealth is committed to creating and supporting a diverse and inclusive team and serving all communities. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. DispatchHealth offers a comprehensive benefit package, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k, paid time off, family, and short-term disability leave.
We deliver trusted, compassionate care to all in the comfort of home.
Building the world's largest in-home care system.
Our Values are embodied in The DispatchWay
- Courage to advocate for our patients and each other
- Innovation to trailblaze a new path for healthcare
- Integrity to create a respectful and inclusive environment
- Compassion to provide quality, safe and excellent care
What makes us different?
- DispatchHealth is a provider-led organization and encourages our teams to help inform decisions that impact your practice.
- We spend time with our patients to treat the whole person.
- Our patient-centric approach consistently results in a NPS score of 95 or better.
- We offer flexible work schedules and PTO.
- We offer full healthcare benefits and 401k for full-time employees, with a company match.
- We support professional growth and leadership opportunities.
- We offer CME, organizational conference, and workshop opportunities.
Get to know us! Watch the video to hear from healthcare professionals on what it's like to work with DispatchHealth. Follow us on , , and to learn more.
Applications are being accepted for this role for at least 3 days after the posting date (10/30/23), or once we receive a sufficient number of qualified candidates.