- Up to $19
Verified per hourGarner Health • 2h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
- Up to $20
Verified per hourREVOLVE • 2h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per hourNexRep • 2h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourDick's Sporting Goods, Inc. • 2h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourBeyond Finance • 2h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
- Up to $23
Verified per hourGuild Mortgage Company • 2h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per hourCarenet Health • 2h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourOllie's • 2h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourHeartland Hire • 2h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Account Liaison Home Health/Hospice- Jeffersonville, IN - Full-time
About this job
Covers Clark, Floyd, Harrison, Scott, and Washington counties in Indiana.
What we offer our Account Liaison:
- Competitive pay, benefits, and incentives
- Daily Pay option available
Excited to hear more? Apply below.
Working at Interim HealthCare means a career unlike any other. With integrity at the center of all we do, we know that when we support you and your community, you’ll change lives every day.
As an Account Liaison, you will:
- Prepare sales plan with Executive Director/Administrator, including forecasts, target accounts, contacts within accounts and budget for achieving objectives
- Cause profitable growth by establishing and maintaining contact and relationships with referral sources through which prospective clients might be reached and influenced
- Develop and implement marketing plan for Home Health and Hospice Services
- Increase awareness of and interest in Interim HealthCare by preparing and conducting presentations regarding Interim HealthCare and Hospice to organizations where prospective clients might be reached or influenced
To qualify for an Account Liaison with us, you will need:
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related subject preferred or equivalent work experience and training
- Five (5) years' successful sales experience with comparable customers, preferably to Hospitals and/or Nursing Home
- Knowledgeable in Home Health and Hospice preferred
- Experience in selling a service
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision while being an active team player
At Interim HealthCare Hospice & Palliative Care, we know that being our best is non-negotiable – that’s why we treat your family like our own. We take a patient-centric approach to address each individual’s mind, body, and spirit, our caregivers work tirelessly to help their patients and families find peace. From our unmatched referral response times to our focus on quality improvement, the most beautifully complicated time of your life is our life’s work.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.