Verified per yearUSHEALTH - New Orleans (DSF-NO) • 22h ago Just postedUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Account Manager - (Louisiana based)
About this job
It's no secret that technology has changed, especially for schools. Competing and staying successful in an ever-evolving world of digital transformation takes more than just a technology friend, it takes a true technology powerhouse.
Based out of St. Paul, Minnesota along with locations in Oklahoma and Louisiana, Trafera is a dynamic and growing company wholly immersed in the K-12 and higher education marketplaces. We provide and service both new and recertified technology ranging from Chromebooks, desktops, mobiles, servers, storage, and networking hardware to our customers. Additionally, Trafera provides support to educators and admins to ensure that the technology we sell can be meaningfully integrated into the student learning experience.
We are passionate about serving not only our customers' needs, but also those of our employees. Working at Trafera, you will be part of an energetic team that shares an enthusiasm to support K-12 schools. We support open, honest, and transparent communication, continual learning, and employee-driven initiatives. Come join us!
As an Account Manager, you will be a representing Trafera by developing new and existing partnerships in our industry. Using sales and partnering skills as well as an excitement for technology, you'll deliver quality solutions to help support educators and learners. As an important part of the Sales team, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Accounts management within the defined geographical area to existing customer base as well as prospective customers.
- Participate in lead generation activities within the defined geographical area.
- Align with sales leadership on new lead generation activities.
- Utilize Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software for sales activity documentation for accurate sales forecasting, quotes and data reporting.
- Partner with territory account manager regarding potential sales opportunities and coordinate sale fulfillment.
- Utilize various distributors’ websites to assist with product selection, quoting and order fulfillment as directed.
- Maintain knowledge of Trafera's solutions, products as well as broader industry trends.
Required Skills / Abilities
- Attentive listening skills and ability to work with prospects to develop strong solutions proposals.
- Effective teamwork skills and ability to collaborate cross functionally with internal partners.
- Ideal candidate will be based in the geographic area in and around Louisiana; relocation is not provided for this role.
- If not Louisiana based, required to be in the territory at least once per month.
- Must be able to attend Louisiana trade shows throughout the year.
- Occasional travel may be necessary within the defined geographical area to facilitate sales which will include attending trade shows and on-site customer visits.
Education and Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 3-5 years of demonstrated sales, experience (Education Technology experience, a plus)
Trafera is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants based on an individual's qualifications, without regard to race, gender, religion, color, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, familial status, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, local human rights commission activity, amnesty, status as a covered veteran or any other protected factor in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
The hiring process for successful candidates includes successfully completing a team interview and background check. We E-verify all new hires.
Our comprehensive rewards package includes:
- Competitive wages
- Time off including company holidays, floating holidays, and PTO accrual starting at 3 weeks annually
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Health Savings Account (w/ employer contribution)
- 401(k) plan with 4% company match and immediate full vesting
- Company paid life, AD&D, and disability insurance
- Peer recognition program
- Valuable extras including LegalShield & IDShield insurance