Verified per yearCopart • 5h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
- $85,000 - $100,000
Verified per yearHiring Drivers Now • 6h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per yearRyder System Inc. • 5h ago Just postedUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourDenali Water Solutions LLC • 5h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
School Bus Driver - Full-time
| Verified Pay
|$25.00 -$27.00 per hour
|Candia, New Hampshire
About this job
Now hiring School Bus Drivers in Hooksett, NH
First thingsFirst: Who are we?
Twice the size of our next largest competitor, First Student is the leading school transportation solutions provider in North America. Every day, we complete 5 million student journeys, moving more passengers than all U.S. airlines combined. With a team of highly trained drivers and the industry's strongest safety record, First Student delivers reliable, quality services to 1,100 school districts.
Why join as a School Bus Driver? For many reasons
- $25.00/HR-$27.00/HR starting wage; depending on experience
- $4000 Sign-on Bonus for fully licensed drivers*
- $2000 Sign-on Bonus for new drivers*
- No experience necessary! We train!
- 5 Paid Holidays per year
- 25 hours a week guarantee/5 hours a day
- Safety and attendance bonuses
- Health, Dental and 401K
About the School Bus Driver Position
- Join our team of professional drivers dedicated to getting students to and from school safely
- Drivers enjoy the support of our industry leading technology to guide them through their daily routes
- Prioritize vehicle maintenance by conducting pre and post trip vehicle inspections
- Provide support to students by assisting with boarding and exiting the bus
School Bus Driver Qualifications
- Good verbal communication skills
- At least 21 years old
- Valid driver's license for at least 3 years
- Subject to DOT drug testing and physical. DOT Regulation 49 CFR Part 40 does not authorize the use of Schedule I drugs, including marijuana, for any reason.
*Conditions apply. See location for details. Bonus expires 12/31/23
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. First is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, First will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for all.