est. per hourO'Reilly Automotive • 5h ago Just postedUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per yearKFC • 2h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourKFC • 10h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per yearKFC • 8h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourTaco Bell • 30d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourWendy's • 1h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourFood City • 10d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Front End Manager - Full-time / Part-time
| Estimated Pay
|$59 per hour
| 10161 Dayton Pike
Soddy Daisy, Tennessee
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Essential Job Functions:
- Promote and maintain efficient and courteous service to customers at all times to ensure that “No more than two customers waiting in line” policy is always followed.
- Supervise and monitor the total functions of the front end.
- Supervise and monitor all cashiers, courtesy clerks, and fuel associates.
- Supervise and monitor the computer room operator and coordinate lane pick-ups.
- Maintain security of safe and change funds.
- Count safe during scheduled shifts.
- Know and enforce security policies and procedures for store safes. Keep safes locked at all times.
- Accountable for security of all safe combinations, keys, and numbers entrusted to you at all times.
- See that all cash, deposits and pick-ups are properly handled.
- Cash and approve checks and monitor check cashing and tendering procedure making sure they are correctly followed.
- Promote use of ValuCard.
- Monitor and enforce coupon handling procedures.
- Monitor supply usage.
- Promote and maintain good housekeeping on the front end including:
- Clean check stands
- Clean store fronts (inside and out)
- Keep shopping carts clean and litter free
- Keep parking lot free of debris and stray shopping carts
- Keep adequate number of shopping carts on front end at all times.
- Know and enforce company dress code policies including proper use of name tags.
- Ensure that all funds are maintained and secured.
- Follow all policies and procedures regarding any and all rental equipment
- Know, follow, and enforce all state and local laws, as well as company policies and procedures regarding the sale of alcoholic beverages, tobacco products, and any other age restricted products
- Know, follow and enforce all federal and state laws and company procedures regarding WIC and processing of EWIC.
- Maintain and enforce all policies and procedures for Charge Accounts, Debit/Credit/EFS/EBT/Gift Cards/EWIC/Tax Exempt.
- Assist in maintaining the proper inventory levels of all items for sale in customer service area and candy racks.
- Follow and enforce proper procedures for handling two-party checks and authorized payroll check procedures including check fees.
- Follow and enforce all policies and proper procedures on banking and armored car services.
- Follow proper procedures for the sale of Money Transfers, Money Orders, Postage Stamps, Coin Machines, Hunting and Fishing License, Rentals, Promotional Tickets and Lottery/Lotto tickets.
- Ensure that all front end associates take all breaks and lunches as scheduled.
- Verify all funds received from bank in accordance with company policies and procedures or armored car services.
- Answer and facilitate all incoming phone calls.
- Know, follow, and enforce all company policies regarding child labor laws.
- Assist in giving produce tests to authorized cash register operators on weekly basis.
- Assist in keeping checkout lines moving as fast as possible.
- Assist cashiers in unloading the bottom of shopping carts.
- Know, follow, and enforce all anti-money laundering (AML) policies and money service business (MSB) compliance.
- Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Ability to meet standard Physical and Mental demands
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and/or written instructions, perform routine and repetitive tasks and have constant contact/interaction with various levels of individuals on a daily basis
- Ability to attend on-site work during scheduled shifts to adhere to company time and attendance policies
?Benefits of working for Food City:
401(k) with company match, Employee Stock Ownership Plan, Weekly Pay Checks with Direct Deposit, Company paid Life and Disability Insurance, Medical Plan with wellness benefits, Dental Plan, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacations, Associate Offers, and so much more!
About Food City:
Food City is a privately held, family-owned company with a driving mission to "run the best store in town." Dedicated to giving back to the communities we serve, we encourage our associates to get involved with their local civic organizations. We consider our associates to be our greatest asset. Over 13% of the company is currently owned by our associates through our employee stock ownership plan, promoting tremendous pride in the services and products we provide. Whether your passion is baking, accounting, or trucking, Food City has a promising career opportunity for you. We offer flexible schedules to ensure our associates have ample time to spend with family and friends. If you're looking for a great career or the opportunity to try something different, consider becoming part of the Food City family.