Pricing/Scanning Coordinator - Full-time / Part-time
| Estimated Pay
|$13 per hour
| 10161 Dayton Pike
Soddy Daisy, Tennessee
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Essential Job Functions:
- Ensure that all price changing procedures are properly followed and maintained in all departments.
- Ensure that all merchandise prices are consistent with prices in computer.
- Add new and specialty items as needed.
- Make regular and systematic aisle scans of entire store to ensure correct pricing of all merchandise through in-store system and Mid Mountain.
- Maintain audit records of all price changes.
- Provide efficient and courteous service to customers at all times.
- Order replacement tags.
- See that verification printouts are maintained.
- Ensure that all scales are correct and valid.
- Keep work station and area around work station neat and clean.
- Other duties may be assigned as needed.
?Benefits of working for Food City:
401(k) with company match, Employee Stock Ownership Plan, Weekly Pay Checks with Direct Deposit, Company paid Life and Disability Insurance, Medical Plan with wellness benefits, Dental Plan, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacations, Associate Offers, and so much more!
About Food City:
Food City is a privately held, family-owned company with a driving mission to "run the best store in town." Dedicated to giving back to the communities we serve, we encourage our associates to get involved with their local civic organizations. We consider our associates to be our greatest asset. Over 13% of the company is currently owned by our associates through our employee stock ownership plan, promoting tremendous pride in the services and products we provide. Whether your passion is baking, accounting, or trucking, Food City has a promising career opportunity for you. We offer flexible schedules to ensure our associates have ample time to spend with family and friends. If you're looking for a great career or the opportunity to try something different, consider becoming part of the Food City family.