Service & Sales Representative (TUL) - Full-Time & Part-Time
| Verified Pay
|$16 per hour
Compare PayVerified Pay
About this job
Check out a day in the life at CLEAR in the video above.
The CLEAR Service and Sales Representative (Ambassador) makes magic happen every day by creating frictionless experiences for our members.
What You'll Do
Security, Service and Sales as an Ambassador for CLEAR:
- Consistently adhere to security procedures by validating airline documents, verifying CLEAR member traveler identification, and following all security and safety protocols at all times
- Provide exceptional customer service, engaging with members, potential customers, and general travelers
- Drive membership enrollments by engaging travelers and selling them the benefits of CLEAR
What You're Great At
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume, hospitality driven atmosphere
- Strong communication skills and the ability to engage with members, travelers and teammates
- Positive and energetic attitude
- Self-motivated achiever interested in taking on additional responsibilities, and selling CLEAR!
- Previous customer service and/or sales experience is a plus – we’ll teach you the rest!
- You must be 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Open availability and flexibility is a must – ability to work a variety of shifts
- Ability to stand for up to 8 hours per day
- Requires completion of airport badging or government screening process, and other applicable associated requirements, including a drug test
How You'll Be Rewarded
- Free CLEAR membership for you + family/friends discounts
- 401(k) Retirement Plan, including a company match*
- 10 company-paid holidays (paid 1.5x if worked)
- Full-time team members also receive:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- See more of our amazing benefits, including any eligibility or specific location offerings, HERE!
* Not available in Puerto Rico
Have you ever had that green-light feeling? That feeling when you hit every green light and the day just feels like magic? CLEAR’s mission is to create frictionless experiences where every day has that feeling. With more than 17+ million passionate members and hundreds of partners around the world, CLEAR’s identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, and travel. Whether it’s at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - unlocking easier, more secure, and more seamless experiences - making them all feel like magic.
CLEAR is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. CLEAR will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of any applicable laws or ordinance. CLEAR also provides accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities or in other covered statuses. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.