- $21.54 - $26.93
Verified per hourLee Health • 6h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourDispatchHealth Management • 1h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per yearLucidHealth • 3h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourCommand Investigations • 13h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
- $20 - $30
Verified per hourDelta Group • 14h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourCenter for Orthopedic and Research Excel • 6h ago Just postedUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourOrthopedic Center of Florida Inc. • 13h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourBowman Payroll Services LLC • 13h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
SNAP® Site Coordinator (7427)
| Estimated Pay
|$14 per hour
|Fort myers, Florida
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Lutheran Services Florida (LSF) envisions a world where children are safe, families are strong and communities are vibrant.
LSF is looking for a talented SNAP® Site Coordinator who wants to make an impact in the lives of children and families.
Purpose & Impact:
The SNAP® Site Coordinator is responsible for the day-to-day operation of the SNAP® BOYS and GIRLS and ensures the day-to-day operation of the SNAP® Program.
- Hires, supervises, evaluates, disciplines and terminates staff in the SNAP® BOYS and GIRLS program.
- Develops and ensures the implementation of an annual SNAP® work plan; participates in long term planning;
- Maintains regular communication with designated Florida Network Staff for program consultation and fidelity adherence monitoring for the SNAP® program;
- Completes SNAP® Facilitator Training and all other required trainings;
- Facilitates SNAP® Groups and completes fidelity adherence checklist for weekly groups;
- Responsible for coordinating with schools in order to be able to deliver the SNAP® in Schools curriculum in 13-week cycles;
- Ensures that team pre and de-briefing meetings occur for each group session with all SNAP® Team member facilitation groups;
- Is responsible for the day-to-day operation of the SNAP® BOYS and GIRLS and ensures the day to-day operation of Program;
- Ensures all data and/or videos are entered within three (3) business days into NETMIS, JJIS, ASEBA and Dropbox;
- Oversees all client files are complete, accurate and comprehensive with updated information recorded in a timely manner;
- Willingness to work nontraditional business hours including evenings when Groups are scheduled;
- Ensures through the supervision of the staff responsible for volunteer coordination the selection, supervision and evaluation of volunteers;
- Liaises with relevant community agencies and maintains ongoing contact with Law Enforcement Agencies, Child Welfare Agencies, School Boards and other relevant stakeholders;
- Submits monthly invoice documents as required; monitors professional quality and maintenance of record keeping consistent with regulations and agency policies.
- Other duties as needed and/or assigned.
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that an encounter while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Occasional lifting, up to 10 pounds of force occasionally may be required to move objects while performing the duties of this position.
Required Education and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Social Work or relevant human service degree required; a Master’s degree is preferred with a minimum of 5 years of experience in one or more of the following areas: social services, juvenile justice, court-involved youth/families, program management or administration, program monitoring.
Competencies (Skills/Knowledge & Abilities)
- Communications Skills: Excellent communications skills (verbal and written) are essential. A solid knowledge of the rules of grammar and punctuation are required.
- Computer Skills: Basic computer skills that allow for creating Word and Excel documents are required. The ability to upload videos to Dropbox and use Video Conferencing Programs like Zoom is required.
- Analytic Ability: Must have knowledge of methods of compiling. Must have knowledge of problem solving techniques.
- Interpersonal Skills: Must display professionalism in the day-to-day operations of the office, which includes response to feedback, direction, suggestions, accepting responsibility, working as a team player, volunteering when needed, reporting whereabouts, promoting a cohesive working environment. Must also display professionalism in communications and on-going working relationship with outside agencies and organizations.
- Must demonstrate sensitivity to our service population’s cultural and socioeconomic characteristics and needs.
- Adherence to Florida Law including but not limited to statute FS 744.
- Must work well independently, as well as get along well with all other staff and outside contacts.
- Accurate, complete and timely submission of all required court reports required under FS 744.
- Professionalism in all LSF matters.
Why work for LSF?
LSF offers 60 programs across the state of Florida serving a wide range of populations in need. Mission Driven staff members become part of the LSF community while transforming the lives of those in need. Our staff additionally find growth opportunities as they explore areas of interest within the organization.
Amazing benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Teladoc (24/7 online access to doctors)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employer paid life insurance (1X salary)
- 13 paid holidays + 1 floating holiday
- Generous PTO policy (starting at 16 working days a year)
- 403(b) Retirement plan with 3% discretionary employer match OR 3% student loan repayment reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement
Lutheran Services Florida embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion in all business practices. LSF is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer.