est. per hourKeller Bros Family of Dealerships • 22h ago Just postedUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Appliance Service Technician
| Estimated Pay
|$21 per hour
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Appliance Service Technician Job Description
gpac, a 30+ years recruitment company, is partnered with a well-established company in the Appliance Service and Repair industry. We are currently seeking an experienced and reliable Appliance Service Technician to join our client's team.
This is an amazing opportunity for candidates who have a passion for providing exceptional service and possess superior technical skills. As an Appliance Service Technician, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth operation and repair of various types of appliances. This includes diagnosing issues, performing repairs, and conducting preventative maintenance.
- Conducting inspections to identify appliance malfunctions and determine the best course of action
- Performing repairs and maintenance on a variety of appliances, including refrigerators, dishwashers, ovens, and washing machines
- Installing new appliances and ensuring they are in proper working condition
- Providing excellent customer service, addressing client inquiries and concerns in a professional and timely manner
- Keeping accurate records of completed repairs and parts used
Essential Job Functions:
- Troubleshooting appliance issues and providing effective solutions
- Conducting tests and assessments to ensure appliances are operating efficiently
- Maintaining a clean and organized work area
- Ordering and receiving necessary parts and supplies
- Keeping up-to-date with industry advancements and attending training sessions as required
- 5+ years of appliance service experience
- Demonstrated ability to deliver exceptional customer service
- Strong technical skills and knowledge of a wide range of appliances
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
In addition to a competitive salary ranging from $70,000 to $90,000 depending on experience, our client offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes full benefits, paid time off, and a 401k retirement plan.
If you are a skilled and dedicated Appliance Service Technician looking for a rewarding opportunity to join a reputable company with a great culture, then we want to hear from you! To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 605.610.2554 for more information.
*Please note that this position is open to all qualified applicants.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.