Verified per weekMarvel Medical Staffing Therapy • 5h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekCore Medical Group • 5h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekVoyage Healthcare • 4h ago Just posted Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekSkyline Med Staff Allied • 5h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekCare Team Solutions • 5h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
- Up to $1,940
Verified per weekVivian Health • 5h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekHost Healthcare • 5h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekAnders Group • 5h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekCoast Medical Service • 5h ago Just posted Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Occupational Therapist (OT)
| Estimated Pay
|$46 per hour
|Anderson, South Carolina
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
When you feel valued and supported by management, it makes every day more rewarding. As a Home Health Occupational Therapist (OT) for Interim HealthCare, this is the kind of culture you will enjoy!
A pioneer in home care, Interim HealthCare is passionate about providing exceptional care to our patients and eager to employ OTs who feel the same. Did you know, more than 65 percent of our leaders are nurses and medical professionals? We understand firsthand what it takes to care for others and the sacrifices you make to do so. If you're ready to work for a company that appreciates you and empowers you to be the best therapist you can be, you are made for this!
Our Mission: We are dedicated to honoring God through the enrichment of human life.
Our Home Health Occupational Therapists enjoy some excellent benefits:
- Paid per Visit – Uncapped Earning Potential
- 1:1 therapist-to-patient ratios where you impact outcomes
- 401K with company match
- HSA with company match
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Free CEUs
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Tuition Assistance
- Flexible Assignment
As a Home Health Occupational Therapist, here's a big-picture view of what you'll do:
- Provide occupational therapy to patients unable to perform daily tasks due to an illness or injury
- Work as part of a home health team which may include an RN, LPN, CNA, HHA, PT and SLP, focused on the patient's plan of care and personal goals
- Assess patient, observe deficits, establish therapy goals and document progress
- Assist patient with exercises to improve fine motor skills and coordination
- Suggest adaptive equipment such as grab bars and shower chairs to provide added support
- Assess fall risks and introduce strategies to improve home safety
- Educate patient and family on plan of care, exercises, goals and self-care
Why Work for Interim HealthCare?
Founded in 1966, Interim HealthCare is the nation's first home care company and a leading employer of Home Health Occupational Therapists (OTs). Operating through 300+ offices, our commitment to you is expressed through a family-oriented culture that values and appreciates therapists, and a passion to put patients first. Join a nationwide network of OTs who are making a significant impact in the lives of others through the personalized, home-based therapy they provide.
A few must-haves for Home Health Occupational Therapists:
- Active Occupational Therapy license
- Graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy Program
- Successfully completed the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy, Inc. (NBCOT) certification examination for occupational therapists
- Good clinical judgement, strong interpersonal skills, resourceful and compassionate
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.