est. per hourTriSource Staffing Solutions • 6h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourF&M Trust • 5h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
| Estimated Pay
|$25 per hour
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Logistics at full potential.
At GXO, we’re constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels who can deliver the caliber of service our company requires. You know that a positive work environment creates happy employees, which boosts productivity and dedication. On our team, you’ll have the support to excel at work and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
As the Manager, Operational Financial Planning and Analysis (OFP&A), you will act as a member of the onsite leadership team for a new dynamic operation supporting a globally recognized brand. Join us at GXO and we’ll give you the tools and support you need to excel at your job, while building a career you’ll love.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Serve as a site finance manager for new warehouse operation; representing finance in meetings with operations and the customer to keep abreast of upcoming changes to the business
- Act as partner with operations and the customer to facilitate successful execution against financial targets and evaluate financial impact of potential projects
- Maintain and ensure the satisfactory preparation and distribution of internal and customer-facing reports
- Respond to customer questions and requests for financial data
- Design, prepare and maintain forecasts, budgets and variance analysis for both customer-facing and internal purposes on a weekly, monthly, and annual basis
- Ensure customer invoices are delivered accurately and on time
- Set up invoice templates, queries and/or manual processes for invoice data collection
- Coordinate the setup of new accounting units, project codes, work centers, etc., as needed for billing and proper cost accounting as well as enabling operational success of the facility
What you need to succeed at GXO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business or equivalent related work or military experience
- 5 years of experience in a financial role
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience with large databases and the ability to utilize data from various BI systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and analytic software; ability to perform database collection, use software programs to gather data for modeling and make meaningful use of the data
It’d be great if you also have:
- MBA, CPA, CMA, CFA or applicable professional designation
- Availability to work a flexible schedule, including planned and unplanned overtime, which may include weekends
- Management experience
- Experience with Lean/Six Sigma management concepts and/or certifications
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with tight deadlines
- Excellent time management, organizational and interpersonal skills
We engineer faster, smarter, leaner supply chains.
GXO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make GXO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
GXO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with GXO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Review GXO's candidate privacy statement