est. per hourRobert Half • 9h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
- $16.50 - $17.50
Verified per hourBBBNE • 16h ago Good payUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourMethod Workers Compensation LLC • 16h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
- North End Teleservices, LLC • 16h ago
Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Manager of Rep Payee Services
| Verified Pay
|$62000 - $64000 per year
About this job
**Fully remote must reside in one of the following states: AZ, CO, CT, DE, GA, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MD, ME, MI, MO, NE, PA, SD, TN, TX or WI**
If making a positive impact in the lives of others is always on your to-do list — you’ll LOVE working with a team that puts people first.
We're looking for a Manager of Rep Payee Services to join our team!
Who will love this job:
- A detail enthusiast - you are over-the-top organized and set the bar high with your attention to detail
- A coach and leader - you inspire solution-oriented thinking to those around you and are always ready to take on new challenges and situations
- A thoughtful mediator: you're consultative, receptive, and authentic through tough situations and think creatively to discover solutions using all available resources
- A teacher – you have a knack for explaining processes and work well with a variety of internal teams
What you’ll do in this role:
- Responsible for hiring, training, supervising, coaching and developing staff to achieve desired results and maximize employee engagement
- Train and support Rep Payee finance staff in the MyFinance systems and processes
- Understand all applicable social security regulations, state specific medicaid eligibility requirements that affect an individual's finances, and all other applicable regulations
- Train and support team in understanding social security regulations and medicaid eligibility requirements
- Provide input in the development of efficient and effective systems, tools, and processes that effectively manage individuals's funds and ensure regulatory compliance
- Provide support to ensure adequate testing and internal controls are in place for the MyFinance systems. Complete a monthly review of MyFinance packets in accordance with internal audit accepted sampling criteria
- Ensure all Rep Payee personnel understand and execute all Mosaic policies and procedures related to individual’s finance
- Responsible for overseeing the reimbursement accounts, medicaid eligibility reviews, and Medicaid/SS over resources
- Partner with the internal audit team to follow up with any findings from quarterly audits. Work with internal audit to develop continuous process improvement with regard to Rep Payee services
- Work in partnership with accounting, finance business partners, and revenue cycle to ensure accurate and timely financial reporting with regards to individual’s funds
SCHEDULE: Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
SALARY: $62,000 - $64,000
Ideally, you should have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Accounting Preferred.
- Minimum of five years of experience in a related field required, preferably in rep payee services.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred but not required.
- A curious, resourceful, and solution-oriented mindset
- Basic understanding of accounting practices, bank reconciliations, and auditing procedures
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Extras we think you’ll love:
- Competitive Pay
- Health Insurance
- Professional & Personal Development Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off (starts accruing immediately!)