Verified per hourAndretti Indoor Karting & Games • 19h ago Just posted 14.7 miUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourAndretti Indoor Karting & Games • 19h ago 14.7 miUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
- $2,500 - $3,500
Verified per weekBCI Acrylic Independent Dealers • 19h ago Just posted 3.9 miUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourBCI Acrylic Independent Dealers • 18h ago 3.4 miUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourCanonical - Jobs • 2d ago 18.1 miUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
- Canonical - Jobs • 19h ago
Just posted 18.1 miUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per hourMusic City Recon • 2d ago Good pay 13.5 miUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourWorlds of Fun • 13h ago 11.8 miUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourJewish Community Center of Greater Kansas City • 19h ago 14.7 miUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Table Games - Dealer
| Verified Pay
|$22 to $25 per hour
|Kansas City, Missouri
About this job
Come be apart of the team of the fastest growing casino in the Midwest and receive up to $1,500 for being hired! Bally's KC is in the process of a $40 MILLION renovation, adding a new pavilion, incredible restaurants, a new high limits area, new Asian Gaming lounge, lots more slots machines, and many more table games!All Dealers are currently making on average $22/hr to $25/hr (Base + Tokes)!
Come Join the Bally's KC Team!!!! We are Offering up to $1500 HIRING BONUS
- Maintain a pleasant, friendly, and welcoming attitude toward all external and internal guests at all times.
- Assists in maintaining a spotless environment by disposing of any items left behind by guests.
- Create teamwork by helping co-workers with essential functions.
- Deal the game and monitor the monies of the table at all times.
- Maintain game protection procedures over casino gaming cheques, playing cards, and equipment at all times.
- Use all table game equipment correctly.
- Monitor guest play for cheating scams and suspicious variations in play.
- Accurately and promptly pay winning guest bets.
- Attend additional dealer training upon management request.
- Have complete knowledge of all casino events and promotional activities.
- Ensure the safety and security of guests and team members.
- Comply with all policies and procedures established by Bally's KC and department management.
- Other duties as assigned or any reasonable request from any member of management.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, and OTHER CHARACTERISTICS:
- A high school diploma or GED is preferred.
- Technical school education or previous casino experience in dealing table games is preferred.
- Must obtain and maintain Missouri Gaming Commission occupational license.
- Maintain TiPS certification.
- Must be able to work any assigned shift, including late nights, weekends, holidays, and overtime.
- Read, write, and understand instructions in English.
- Communicate appropriately with all departments and fellow team members.
- Good eye-hand coordination.
- Knowledge of specified games and Missouri Gaming Commission regulations.
- Must have sufficient math skills in order to accurately add monies and chips and properly pay out winning bets.
- Knowledge of and ability to identify theft techniques.
- Good customer service and communication skills.
- Accurately perform all assigned job duties in a high-volume, fast-paced environment under frequent time pressures.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS and WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to successfully perform the essential functions.
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS: while performing the duties of this job, the team member is required to walk and stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear; and lift up to 10 pounds. The team member must also frequently bend and reach and occasionally crouch or stoop. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The team member is also required to make ongoing repetitive motions of the arms and hands.
- WORK ENVIRONMENT: while performing the duties of this job, the team member is constantly exposed to variable temperatures, smoke, and bright flashing lights. The noise level in the work environment is usually very loud.
This job description describes the essential functions and basic skills and knowledge required for a team member to successfully perform the position, and the team member hereby certifies that the team member is capable of performing the essential functions listed here, with or without accommodation. Bally's KC (the Company) reserves the right to modify any part of this job description at any time based on business demands. The team member understands and acknowledges that all team members of the Company are employed on an at-will basis, meaning that either the team member or the Company may terminate the work relationship at any time, for any reason, and without notice. The team member further understands and acknowledges that this job description does not constitute an employment contract, nor does it guarantee the team member any future employment with the Company. Only the Vice President & General Manager has the authority to enter into any employment contract or other written employment agreement with a team member.