- $10.45 to $14.00
Verified per hourDunkin' • 4d ago Fast responseUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourBehr Process Corporation • 4h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
- $14.60 - $16.60
Verified per hourTurkey Hill • 18d ago Good payUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Receiving Supervisor, 1st Shift - Full-time / Part-time
| Estimated Pay
|$26 per hour
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
JOB SCOPE/ SUMMARY:
* Supervise raw material and receiving employee to include: providing guidance, training and annual performance reviews
* Inspect incoming materials and received goods from vendors and store in appropriate locations
* Enter and update status of received goods, materials and shipped products using computerized records system
1. Inspect received materials for proper type and quantities as compared with purchase orders.
2. Identify and report damaged materials as well as shortages, overages or mis-shipments.
3. Perform raw materials transfers, enter accepted materials into inventory system and supervise cycle counts as necessary.
4. Operate a forklift or reach truck to move and store materials or goods in proper locations.
5. Respond to basic questions from drivers, vendors, and Production and Purchasing personnel regarding the status of orders.
6. Arrange for pickup and delivery of deposit totes and drums.
7. Track incoming and outbound credit pallets and recycled materials.
8. Receive UPS shipments and identify appropriate parties to distribute packages.
9. Advise production and Purchasing personnel regarding expected shipping and receiving dates.
10. Research inquiries on disputed receivers or raw materials from Accounts Payable or Purchasing.
11. Schedule all truck will calls, including raw materials and packaging.
12. Maintain accurate inventories of all materials and ensure appropriate training is provided for SAP systems and transactions.
- Education attainment equivalent to high school graduation plus 4 years experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Considerable experience in receiving, shipping and inventory control functions
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES RECOMMENDED FOR POSITION:
- Considerable knowledge of receiving, shipping, inventory control and records management
- Thorough knowledge of appropriate chemicals and their hazards
- Thorough knowledge of SAP systems and transactions
- Knowledge of OSHA, DOT and environmental rules and regulations
- Knowledge of safety procedures and techniques
- Ability to operate a forklift, reach truck, drum picker and dolly
- Ability to plan, organize and complete assignments in a timely manner
- Ability to operate a computer to enter and verify accuracy of computerized information
- Ability to communicate effectively with others, both orally and in writing
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships
- Possession of a valid Class C or Class 3 state driver's license
- Acceptable driving record to travel
- May be required to work different shifts and weekends
Our Ongoing Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We believe a workplace that encourages and values different voices, perspectives, and backgrounds builds better teams, better solutions, and more innovation. The goal is for every single team member to have a voice and experience a sense of belonging here, regardless of where they sit in the organization and what their background is. We look forward to your sharing your outstanding and unique talents and perspectives with us!
BEHR (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and we want to have the best available persons in every job. The Company makes employment decisions only based on merit. It is the Company's policy to prohibit discrimination in any employment opportunity (including but not limited to recruitment, employment, promotion, salary increases, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment) based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, pregnancy, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical/mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status, height, weight or any other such characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company regardless of where the employee is located and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company.
BEHR is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster:
E-Verify Right to Work Poster: &