est. per hourVan Meter Inc. • 3h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
- $14.00 - $26.00
Verified per hourWalmart • 1h ago Excellent pay Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourTRITON STONE • 21h ago Just postedUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourUGM Surfaces • 21h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
- KINETIC ADVANTAGE LLC • 21h ago
Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Fill Assistant (Summer 2024)
|La Vista, Nebraska
About this job
Overview of Position:
Streck is recruiting for a Fill Assistant to join our Fill Department this summer. This position is responsible for assisting in the operations associated with the filling and labeling of hematology, histology, immunology, and chemistry control products using various types of filling equipment as defined in departmental work instructions.
The Primary Responsibilities include:
- Inspecting vials and caps for acceptability before usage.
- Inspecting labels for proper printing of lot number, expiration date, barcodes, and other internally printed information.
- Inspecting labeled vials for proper application of labels, checking for orientation, placement, straightness, and crease or wrinkle free.
- Racking appropriate quantity of vials into designated trays during various stages of filling and labeling operations.
- Completing all necessary documentation accurately, legibly and in a timely manner.
- At least 16 years of age and enrolled in high school or college.
- Ability to work 40 hours per week
- Must be dependable, well organized, and possess effective written and verbal communications skills.
- Must display the ability to work cooperatively with others in a team environment.
- Attention to detail
- 8-hour days - Monday through Friday 7:30 am - 4:00pm
Dress Code Requirements:
- Casual - jeans and t-shirt
- Dedicated Shoes
Number of Positions Available: 1
Physical and Mental Demands:
- Medium work exerting up to 40 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 5 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
**The work environment characteristics and physical demands stated in their respective sections are representative of those necessary to perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Visit to learn more about Streck and apply for this opportunity.
Streck develops and delivers quality control and diagnostic products that touch millions of lives and help validate the reputations of laboratories, hospitals and clinicians all over the world.
For all of us at Streck, our job is not simply about scientific accuracy. It is just as much about responsiveness, commitment, and responsibility.
The result is something science alone cannot create Trust.
Streck is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and forbids discrimination against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy, gender stereotyping and caregiver status), sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, national origin, disability, genetic information, citizenship, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.