est. per hourDiversified Maintenance-RWS, LLC • 5h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per hourHilton • 4h ago Excellent pay Just postedUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
CNA / Housekeeper 7am-7pm - Full-time
| Estimated Pay
|$15 per hour
|Forest City, North Carolina
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Become a Certified Nursing Assistant with Agape Care Group
Do you value the time you spend with your patients? Is it important to you that your patients and their families know and feel that you are with them?
We are looking for certified nursing assistants to join our team who are committed to creating meaningful patient experiences. As a certified nursing assistant at Agape Care, you’ll assist patients with daily activities, monitor patient conditions, and report any changes to the care team. You will also ensure environment is safe, clean and without odors, in part, by making daily rounds, collecting waste and providing general cleaning services on a daily basis along with laundry services. Most importantly, you’ll assist families along their health care journeys with love and compassion.
And just like all of our team members, our CNAs have access to Agape Care’s supportive leadership team and professional development opportunities with plenty of room for advancement.
We’re Offering Even More Great Benefits When You Join Our Family!
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Immediate Access to Paid Time Off
- Employee Referral Program Bonus Eligibility
- Matching 401K
- Annual Merit Increases
- Years of Service Award Bonuses
- Pet Insurance
- Financial and Legal Assistance Program
- Mental Health and Counseling Programs
- Dental and Orthodontic Coverage
- Vision Insurance
- Health Care with Low Premiums
- $500 Matching Health Savings Account
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Virgin Pulse Wellness Program
- Fertility Assistance Program
About Agape Care Group
A leading hospice, palliative, and pediatric comfort care provider in the Southeast, Agape Care Group is dedicated to serving patients and families with love and delivering the highest quality care. Our network includes Agape Care South Carolina, Georgia Hospice Care, Hospice of the Carolina Foothills in North Carolina, and Journey Hospice in Alabama and Louisiana. At any location within our company, you’ll find a career that means something. You’ll not only have the opportunity to use your skills to make a real difference, but you’ll also be part of an inclusive, respectful work environment filled with peers who have answered the call to care for others.
Our Company Mission
Agape Care’s mission is to serve with love, providing comfort and support through compassionate care and meaningful experiences. For our team members, these aren’t empty words. In every interaction, no matter how big or small, we’re dedicated to providing a superior experience for patients facing life-limiting illnesses and their families.
A heart to serve patients and families and a passion for providing the best possible care
- Education: Maintain state certification as a certified nursing assistant
- Experience: 1+ years of nursing assistant experience in a hospital or long-term care facility
- Required: Reliable transportation. Ability to sit, stand, bend, move intermittently and lift at least 25lbs and bear the weight of an average adult effectively.
We’ve worked hard to build a caring culture of integrity, communication, diversity and positive experiences, and we’d love for you to join our family.
*Pay is determined by years of experience and location.