Verified per weekiDEAL Hire • 8h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
- $1467.99 - $1727.05
Verified per weekNuWest Travel Nursing • 8h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekJourney Healthcare Solutions • 8h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourHealthcare Support • 9h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekAB Staffing Solutions • 8h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Travel Nurse RN - ED - Emergency Department - $1,784 per week
| Verified Pay
|$1,638 - $1,784 per week
|Marion, North Carolina
About this job
Supplemental Health Care is seeking a travel nurse RN ED - Emergency Department for a travel nursing job in Marion, North Carolina.
Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: ED - Emergency Department
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- Employment Type: Travel
As one of the largest Healthcare jobs placement agencies in the U.S., Supplemental Health Care has been partnering with RNs for more than 30 years. We’re now seeking Emergency Room RNs for openings at a hospital in Marion, North Carolina. Our goal is to help open a range of options for our nurses so they can choose the assignments that fit their goals and lifestyle best.
Emergency Department / Emergency Room RN Contract Details:
- $1,638 - $1,784 per week
- 13-week contract with possibility to extend
- The Emergency Room Nurse will provide care in emergency situations with patients experiencing trauma, injury, or other conditions
- The RN will work in a fast-paced environment and will be expected to independently recognize life-threatening problems and provide treatment as necessary
- The RN will also conduct admissions, triage, and discharges
- Travel pay packages including housing and meals allowance are available
Apply online today to learn more about these Emergency Department RN positions and to start the placement process.
Supplemental Health Care offers a wide variety of industry-leading benefits including:
- Full medical, dental, vision, life, and even pet insurance to provide you with the coverage you need whenever you need it.
- Round-the-clock support. No matter where you are or what time it is, Supplemental Health Care is standing by.
- Our Share the Care program is the most dynamic, profitable referral program in the industry, to learn more about Share the Care check out shccares.com/referrals.
- SHC offers a 401k Retirement Savings Program to both full-time and part-time employees with company matching and a wide range of investment options.
- Discounted and free online access to CEU courses through Supplemental University. Through our online CEU options, you have access to the courses you need on your schedule.
- Current North Carolina Nursing License
- American Heart Association BLS
- 1 - 2 years of recent relevant nursing experience
- PALS, TNCC, NIHSS, CPI preferred
Supplemental Health Care will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state, or federal law. For this type of employment, Kentucky state law requires a criminal record check as a condition of employment.
Supplemental Health Care Job ID #1090300. Posted job title: Registered Nurse Emergency Department / Emergency Room.
About Supplemental Health Care
Supplemental Health Care’s culture of caring and decades of experience help us make connections that fuel miracles in hospitals, schools, home health, and other sites of care across the U.S.