est. per hourHHB Restaurant Recruiting • 24h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
| Estimated Pay
|$20 per hour
| 8634 Highway 58
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Position Summary: Food City Professional Shoppers are responsible for the accurate and efficient shopping and processing of all orders received through Food City’s Go Cart service. Professional Shoppers are accountable for marketing and sales goals as well as delivering outstanding customer service.
Essential Job Functions:
- Acknowledge, greet, and engage customers with the goal of sharing Go Cart’s value proposition.
- Accurately and efficiently process online orders. This includes coordinating and prioritizing orders, shopping orders, packing orders, labeling orders, staging orders, facilitating pick-up transactions.
- Perform daily internal and external marketing/sales efforts as outlined by Management.
- Maintain accountability for freshness and accuracy of every order.
- Communicate timely and professionally with customers regarding the status of their order, out of stock items and offer acceptable substitution products.
- Build personal relationships with customers and gain insight into shopping preferences.
- Maintain an online database of customer interactions and relationship building opportunities from each interaction.
- Maintain accountability for reporting out-of-stocks and planogram corrections to corporate.
- Communicate special needs and requests of customers to Store Manager for follow up.
- Meet weekly with management to provide updates, opportunities and obstacles.
- Perform online store maintenance and database clean-up as needed.
- Complete daily, weekly and monthly reporting and documentation.
- Responsible for training and support of other associates as needed.
- Become a Food City promotion expert by gaining a deep understanding of all marketing activities in an effort to educate customers on savings opportunities and upsell when possible.
- Attend external marketing events as needed to support store level sales growth.
- Abide by all Loss Prevention audit procedures and ensure all Professional Shopper protocols are followed.
- Scan customer orders according to company policy, and maintain accountability for transactions.
- Keep workstation and area neat and clean at all times.
- Know and follow all state and local laws regarding the sales of alcohol, cigarettes and tobacco products.
- Know and follow all federal laws regarding food stamp purchases.
- Know and follow all coupon handling procedures.
- Follow company check cashing and tendering procedures.
- Provide service demonstrations to customers and support online set-up/training as needed to boost adoption rates.
- Complete weekly produce tests.
- Properly account for keys, equipment, and tools entrusted to them.
Benefits of working for Food City:
401(k) with company match, Employee Stock Ownership Plan, Weekly Pay Checks with Direct Deposit, Company paid Life and Disability Insurance, Medical Plan with wellness benefits, Dental Plan, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacations, Associate Offers, and so much more!
About Food City:
Food City is a privately held, family-owned company with a driving mission to "run the best store in town." Dedicated to giving back to the communities we serve, we encourage our associates to get involved with their local civic organizations. We consider our associates to be our greatest asset. Over 13% of the company is currently owned by our associates through our employee stock ownership plan, promoting tremendous pride in the services and products we provide. Whether your passion is baking, accounting, or trucking, Food City has a promising career opportunity for you. We offer flexible schedules to ensure our associates have ample time to spend with family and friends. If you're looking for a great career or the opportunity to try something different, consider becoming part of the Food City family.