est. per hourArrow Senior Living • 17d ago Urgently hiring 14 miUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per hourArrow Senior Living • 3d ago Urgently hiring 14 miUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
- SPECTRUM • 9h ago
Just postedUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
- SPECTRUM • 9h ago
Just posted 17.9 miUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per hourCardinal Ritter Senior Services • 4h ago 7.8 miUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Epic Beaker Senior Analyst - Full-time / Part-time
| Verified Pay
|$85,000 to $167,300 per year
|Saint louis, Missouri
About this job
Optum is a global organization that delivers care, aided by technology to help millions of people live healthier lives. The work you do with our team will directly improve health outcomes by connecting people with the care, pharmacy benefits, data, and resources they need to feel their best. Here, you will find a culture guided by diversity and inclusion, talented peers, comprehensive benefits, and career development opportunities. Come make an impact on the communities we serve as you help us advance health equity on a global scale. Join us to start Caring. Connecting. Growing together.
The Optum Enterprise Epic Services team is building an innovative, comprehensive Epic services capability using the collective expertise of our clinical, consulting, delivery, technology, and operations teams. Our Center of Excellence, located in Nashville, TN, is bringing together some of the greatest minds in the industry to further our mission of making the health system work better for everyone. For you, that means working on high performance teams to leverage the power of technology and services delivery to improve care.
Strong candidates for this role will be able to demonstrate self-motivation, individual leadership, and team collaboration. Most importantly, our OEES team will foster a culture of diversity and inclusion and drive innovation for our company and our clients.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to work remotely * from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Lead all phases (e.g., design, build and testing) of small to medium size application projects including Epic software upgrades, adoption of new Epic functionality and/or significant enhancements to integrated workflows
- Provide Epic product function expertise for the design, build, and testing for assigned module(s), including but not limited to Beaker
- Collaborate with end users to design, scope, and build Epic enhancements and configure system build to resolve incidents in accordance with Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Provide technical and or clinical consultation including application configuration and integration with third party applications. Review, analyze, and evaluate system needs to develop recommendations for customers
- Develop, support, and maintain workflow documentation, test scripts and configuration guides for core pieces of application functionality
- Perform daily monitoring of applications in production use; including 24/7 on call coverage as required
- Work with trainers to develop and maintain application specific training curriculum and materials
- Develop strong relationships with operational stakeholders, customers, and business partners
- Troubleshoot and/or resolve application issues and escalate more complex issues as appropriate
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
One year of post-high school education can be substituted/is equivalent to one year of experience.
- Active / current Epic certification in at least one area; Beaker CP and Beaker AP and 2+ years of Epic experience
- 5+ years of direct clinical experience
- 3+ years of healthcare experience
- Direct client healthcare domain knowledge such as Clinical Lab workflows, and lab draw stations workflows
- Experience with device integration
- Ability to demonstrate and have a history of team management (informal or formal), cross-team communication and leadership skills
- Proficiency with Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- Reside in greater Nashville, TN or willing to relocate to Nashville
- Excellent time management, organizational, and prioritization skills and ability to balance multiple priorities
- In-depth knowledge of Epic EMR and the full implementation lifecycle of Epic’s suite of EMR applications
- Teamwork and Collaboration. Consultative and collaborative style with demonstrated ability with cross-functional teams
- Demonstrate the ability to build and maintain strong internal relationships as well as motivate and inspire other team members through strong consultative skills
- Demonstrates a solid ability to build partnerships and influence others. Work across team, group and business boundaries to drive commonality and reusability in solution to real-world problems
- Demonstrate solid relationship management skills and ability to handle challenging interpersonal situations
California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, or Washington Residents Only: The salary range for California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, or Washington residents is $85,000 to $167,300 per year. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone–of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income–deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes — an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.