est. per hourCarter Lumber • 18h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
- Up to $72,000
Verified per yearColumbus Region • 6h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourMPW Services • 6h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourRoehl Transport • 4h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekSchneider • 4d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekTruckdriver • 6h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per yearWestern Express • 2h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
- $1,300 to $1,500
Verified per weekAmerican Trucking Group • 18h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per hourCornfed Carriers LLC • 19h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
CDL-A Truck Driver - Home Weekends - Avg. $88,000/Year + Benefits - Full-time
| Verified Pay
|$88,000 per year
About this job
TMC is Hiring CDL-A Truck Drivers
Recent Graduate or Limited Experience? No Problem.
TMC Transportation is growing and needs more Class A CDL Drivers who want to be home every weekend but still reap the rewards of an over-the-road driver. Longer route options are available for drivers who wish to be out more than a week at a time. Positions are open for experienced and non-experienced CDL drivers. TMC offers a student driver (apprentice) training program which is recognized as one of the best in the country.
- Home Weekends - our flatbed drivers typically run within a 1,200-mile radius of their home
- Drivers average $88,000 annually
- Paid orientation and training - $650 per week
- Health insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription)
- Top quality Peterbilt equipment
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- STEP ONE: Request info by submitting this form
- STEP TWO: Complete the TMC online driver application (Provided upon completion of step one and takes about 10 min)
- STEP THREE: A recruiter will contact you at the number provided to review your application
Orientation & Training
Our program is one of the few on-the-job truck driver training programs in the country approved by the Department of Labor as a certified Heavy Truck Driver Apprenticeship program.
Orientation is two weeks at one of our training facilities located in Des Moines, Iowa or Columbia, South Carolina. Orientation is followed by four weeks over-the-road (OTR) with a Driver Trainer. Home time is important to us, so we try our best to pair you with a trainer that lives within 150 miles of your home so you can enjoy your weekends with friends or family.
- The first 7 days (Mon-Sun) is a combination of classroom instruction and hands-on load securement training.
- The remaining 5 days (Mon-Fri) are equipment familiarization where you have the opportunity to become comfortable operating our trucks/trailers before going OTR with a Driver Trainer.
- Class A CDL
- No recent DOT-reportable accidents or DUIs
- Military experience equivalency may substitute for some requirements
Interested in a career with TMC? Apply today!
TMC is proud to receive the 2023 Top Ten Military Friendly® Employer designation presented by Viqtory Media. TMC has been selected each year since 2017 for this recognition. An additional distinction given to TMC is the Top Ten Military Friendly® Spouse Employer award.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.