- RUSS HADICK & ASSOCIATES INC • 13h ago
Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourAWS Truepower • 14h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Maintenance Team Lead
| Verified Pay
|$60,000 - $90,000 per year
About this job
SupplyHouse.com, a successful e-commerce heating, plumbing, and HVAC supply company, is seeking a Maintenance Team Lead to add to our fulfillment team in our Ohio location! The Maintenance Team Lead is responsible for overseeing all installations, repairs, and upkeep of the facility. They will have a solid understanding of plumbing and electrical systems as well as carpentry and other crafts. If you are motivated and want to start a career with a rapidly growing company, we want you to hear from you!
Job Type: Full Time, Exempt
Location: Columbus, OH
Salary: $60,000 - $90,000
Shift: Monday through Friday, from 7:30am to 4:00pm EST
- Develop and implement maintenance procedures
- Conduct facility inspections and resolve issues
- Plan and execute preventive maintenance tasks
- Oversee repairs, installations, and equipment inventory
- Control maintenance budget and expenses
- Perform in-house tasks to reduce costs
- Lead and support maintenance and janitorial team
- Manage relationships with contractors and vendors
- Negotiate contracts and prices
- Review and approve maintenance invoices
- Ensure compliance with health and safety policies
- Conduct monthly check-ins and provide feedback to team members
- Address personnel and performance incidents promptly
- Maintain accurate timecards for associates
- Execute process improvements and assigned projects
- Fundamental understanding of inventory, supply chain and logistics concepts
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (especially Word, Outlook, and Excel)
- Strong problem solving and time management skills; strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and multitask
- Ability to follows process and standard procedures
Why work with us:
- We have awesome benefits – We offer 401k with company match, 100% company-paid medical insurance, optional dental and vision add-ons, life insurance, vacation, and sick days.
- We give back – We live and breathe our core value, generosity, by giving back to our local communities and to the heating, plumbing, and HVAC trades. We host donation drives, encourage our team members to nominate organizations, and donate to support the trades.
- We stay engaged – We maintain our company culture through promoting various on-site activities and annual in-person events. Look out for our End of Year Celebration, Summer Picnic, Core Values Celebrations, Employee Appreciation Day, and more!
- We listen – We value hearing from our employees. Everyone at SupplyHouse has a voice and we encourage that they use it! We actively elicit feedback through our regular 1:1 check-ins and company-wide ideas form. We incorporate suggestions to ensure our team enjoys coming to work every day.
- We support growth – We promote continuous learning and development through our on-the-job trainings, educational workshops, DEI initiatives, internal mobility opportunities, and professional development expense reimbursement program.
SupplyHouse.com strongly values inclusion and encourages individuals of all backgrounds and experiences to apply for this position.
What our employees are saying:
- "I love working for SupplyHouse for so many reasons. The teamwork, the encouraging people I work with, and the overall environment is the best. We always have some exciting events being planned that we can look forward to. But most of all, I love how much SupplyHouse supports and gives back to its team. As an employee who has been here throughout the entirety of the pandemic, I am grateful for all of the things SupplyHouse has done to make the past few years as easy as possible for all of us. I look forward to my future with this company, exploring the many opportunities it has to offer." - Danielle, Fulfillment Center Team Member
- "I started working for the company in 2016, and I can say with the upmost sincerity that applying to work for SupplyHouse is one of the best and beneficial decisions that I've ever made. The strong sense of compassion, positivity, teamwork, loyalty and respect that comes with the wonderful people who work here is both admirable and inspirational. The company makes it a priority to make sure that their employees are heard and innovation is not just welcomed enthusiastically, but encouraged. The company has also went through great lengths to make sure we remained safe through these very trying past years, and that is just one of the many examples that shows the character and genuine care that our wonderful management team holds. The company also holds pride in the fact that we have a very family-like atmosphere, and they find it immensely important that we feel like we are appreciated. For me personally, SupplyHouse is what I would consider to be a “forever” job. I am forever grateful for SupplyHouse being my place of work." - Alexander, Fulfillment Center Team Member
Check us out!
We are committed to providing a safe and secure work environment for our employees, customers, and partners. As part of this commitment, we conduct thorough background checks on all potential employees as part of our hiring process. Please note that the background check will be conducted in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
Please know that we are unable to sponsor work visas or temporarily hire candidates that are authorized to work for a defined period of time in their field of study for this position.
All emails from the SupplyHouse team will only be sent from an @supplyhouse.com email address. Please exercise caution if you receive an email from an alternate domain such as @gmail.com, @hotmail.com, etc.