Evening Studies Instructor
| Verified Pay
|$38000 per year
| Vera, OK, United States
About this job
Pay: $38,000 Annually
Work with a purpose! Begin a career as part of the administrative team, utilizing your skills and abilities to change the life of a Job Corps student.
Position: Evening Studies Instructor
Schedule: Monday-Friday 10am-7pm
Facility name: Tulsa Job Corps Center
Location: Tulsa, OK
Benefit package includes:
- Health/dental/vision/life insurance and AD&D
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Professional development assistance
- Career advancement opportunities
Job responsibilities: Responsible for monitoring Test of adult Basic Education (TABE) outcomes for those students identified as needing additional instructional support in the academic area of study. Responsible for facilitating tutoring for all students in a variety of subject areas.
- Review active reports along with the manager, academic programs, to determine the need to additional support in the academic area
- Monitor TABE scores and maintain tracking of student hours of instruction for TABE retest requirements
- Make scheduling recommendations for students to evening study activities base on tracking data
- Maintain and update required documentation related to student progress in academic folders in accordance with MTC and DOL policy
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Associate's degree and 1 year teaching experience or 2 years experience training others is required
- Current OR teaching certificate preferred
- Experience with youth, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and computer proficiency required
- A valid driver license in the state where the facility is located with an acceptable driving record is required, unless waived by management.
Why: Make a positive impact in your community by doing meaningful work that results in a rewarding career.
Management & Training Corporation (MTC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disabled status, veteran status, genetic information, national origin, or any other category protected by federal law. MTC participates in E-Verify. We strive to provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, including disabled veterans, in our job application and hiring process. If you are interested in employment opportunities with Management & Training Corporation and need assistance, please contact our staffing department through or 801-693-2888.