Verified per weekCore Medical Group • 4h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Physical Therapist (PT), Villa Rica, GA– up to $30k Sign-On Bonus! + IncentivePlan and Strong - Full-time / Part-time
| Verified Pay
|$30,000 per year
|Villa rica, Georgia
About this job
What You Will Get
- Up to a $30,000 sign-on bonus for outpatient PTs in select locations who sign an offer letter in 2023
- Competitive base salary starts at $75k for new grads and is in the range of $85k-$105k annually for experienced PT’s
- Our Elevated Earnings Program allows clinicians to earn Patient Care Bonuses starting at treating 9 patients per day, increasing exponentially with every patient they treat.
- A clinician caring for an average of 12 patients/day typically earns $1,100 per month in Patient Care Bonuses, or $13,000 annually. Clinicians who care for 14 patients a day can earn over $20,000 in Patient Care Bonuses annually.
- Local and national organization dues and license renewal reimbursement
- Structured mentoring and quarterly in-person continuous education courses
- Experience working with a diverse patient population in neuro, trauma, ortho, and hand therapy
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Bank (EIB) accrual
Join our team as an outpatient physical therapist, where you'll use evidence-based techniques to transform patients’ lives. Your primary responsibilities include evaluating, planning, and administering treatment programs to help patients recover. This role offers the opportunity to work with diverse patient specialties, including orthopedic, pediatric, neurologic, and sports medicine.
Your Responsibilities as a Clinician
- Deliver evidence-based, quality care to each patient, empowering them to exceed their functional outcome
- Provide access to care for an average of 12 patients per day
- Demonstrate a positive connection with patients, fellow clinicians, and other team members
- Build and maintain relationships throughout the community
- Graduate of an APTA or CAPTE-approved physical therapy program
- State Licensure
- Basic Life Support certification from the American Heart Association
Clinic Hours: Monday-Friday 7:00a-7:00p
Salary: $72,000-$95,000 + bonus incentive
Expanding Access to Quality Care
At PT Solutions, we’re more than colleagues; we’re a tight-knit community united in our mission to expand access to quality care. Our commitment to you is evident in our industry-leading professional development opportunities. From ongoing evidence-based clinical education to dedicated mentorship opportunities and an APTA-accredited Orthopaedic Residency Program, we propel our clinicians toward excellence in physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech-language pathology, and athletic training.
As we aim to be the go-to rehabilitation provider, we seek committed professionals eager to join us in that mission. A career with PT Solutions is an opportunity to shape the industry and make a lasting impact.
Let’s go further together and transform care. Join the #PTSLife today!
To see what #PTSLife is like, visit Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn.