- Up to $19
Verified per hourGarner Health • 8h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per hourSherwin-Williams • 2h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourAcentra Health • 8h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourBeyond Finance • 8h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourRich Lyon - State Farm Agent • 13h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourU-Haul • 8h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per hourCarenet Health • 8h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourJetti Resources LLC • 8h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
- Up to $23
Verified per hourGuild Mortgage Company • 8h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Customer Experience/User Experience Design Internship: Summer 2024 (Remote) - Full-time / Part-time
| Verified Pay
|$18.00 per hour
|Boone, North Carolina
About this job
At Lands' End, we are on a mission to create a more comfortable world. We care about our employees, our community and our planet. People are the heart of our company, and our doors are open to everyone. We are committed to creating a welcoming, safe and inclusive environment for all. Our strength in work and life comes from the combination of our experiences, backgrounds and talents. It's what we do as people that makes Lands' End a great place to work.
As an intern, you will join over 5,000 talented individuals who are leaders, critical thinkers, accountable, curious, flexible and results-minded all driving toward the same goal - to delight customers and drive sales through multiple channels. In addition, you will join a diverse group of individuals from a variety of colleges, universities and areas of study. Some highlights of our internship program include:
- Twelve-week program: May 22 - August 11, 2022
- Paid Internship: $18.00 per hour
- Hybrid work option
- Computer equipment shipped directly to you
- Summer Hours: Work ends on Fridays at 1pm
- Team building and networking activities
- Group projects and career-building workshops
- Leadership and cross-functional learning opportunities
- Assigned mentor focused on your growth and development
- Senior leader speaker series
- Lands' End merchandise 50% discount
Our internship program is designed with future leaders in mind and serves as a pipeline for top talent. Participants in our program receive one-on-one mentorship while working alongside seasoned CX/UX professionals. The CX/UX Intern is responsible for designing e-commerce business-to-consumer and business-to-business interfaces while meeting our customers' goals and business objectives. The candidate must be comfortable translating complex business requirements into sitemaps, user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes. You must also have the ability to design the overall responsive design functionality from mobile to desktop, to ensure a great customer experience, and iterate upon it in accordance with quantitative and qualitative usability studies. The student will gain leadership, interpersonal and business knowledge alongside a skilled e-commerce team.
- Translate concepts into user flows, mockups, prototypes, and annotated wireframes that lead to intuitive customer experiences.
- Facilitate the business vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping designs utilized for concepts and usability studies.
- Make strategic design and customer experience decisions related to new features and functions.
- Collaborate with the customer experience team, digital product managers, customer in sights team, cross functional business partners and stakeholders.
- Ability to advise cross functional partners on customer experience design methodology and web accessibility compliance standards.
- An understanding of user-centered design, user research, rapid prototyping, quantitative A/B testing, qualitative user studies and web accessibility standards.
- Proficient with gathering and utilizing analytical data to improve the customers shopping experience.
- Utilize customer experience best practices with a mobile-first responsive design philosophy.
- Communicate closely with teams and stakeholders delivering design solutions for approval.
- Knowledge of Jira, Confluence and Adobe Suite software a plus.
- User Experience Design or related field desired.