- $86,736.00 - $108,472.00
Verified per yearREI • 4d ago Urgently hiring 11.7 miUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourAce Home Services • 4h ago Urgently hiring 6.5 miUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
- Delaware North • 1h ago
Just posted Urgently hiring 19.4 miUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per hourLidl • 4d ago Urgently hiring 3.2 miUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourScotts Miracle Gro • 16d ago Urgently hiring 17.2 miUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per yearSteve Rayman Chevrolet • 21h ago Urgently hiring 19.7 miUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourDelaware North • 1h ago Urgently hiring 19.4 miUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourExpress • 8d ago Urgently hiring 12.1 miUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourKemper • 3h ago 19.7 miUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Supervisor, Outside Sales - Full-time
| Estimated Pay
|$28 per hour
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
“Average target compensation of $100K + uncapped incentives”
Supervise the daily operations of a geographically assigned sales team that sells to our residential customers offering best-in-class services and supporting goals of soliciting new prospective customers.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding budgeted headcount and sales goals.
- A charismatic and enthusiastic leader with skill and experience in creating excitement and energy, building and leading teams, and developing skills in others.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and initiatives in a fast-paced environment.
- Recruit, interview, hire, and train Residential Connectivity Sales staff.
- Set clear expectations and hold employees accountable when expectations are not met in a consistent and fair manner.
- Possess the knowledge and expertise to lead, guide, and develop Residential Connectivity Sales Specialists in their role.
- Identify knowledge and training gaps within the Residential Connectivity Sales Specialist team and develop plans to address them.
- Be familiar with reporting and analytics necessary to drive and support business decisions.
- Collaborate with other departments and support teams to achieve goals and objectives.
- Work allocated will consist of approximately 60% fieldwork and 40% office work.
- Coach to and follow Charter’s Sales Process.
- Communicate territory assignments to Residential Connectivity Sales Specialists.
- Monitor the payroll process and ensure timely and accurate approval of all commission payments.
- Handle employee relation issues, including performance appraisals, coaching, and training.
- Completes administrative tasks related to all sales activities and ensures their team does the same.
- Has a detailed understanding of Charters product offerings and value proposition in the markets they sell in.
- Maintains current, in-depth knowledge of the marketplace, including competition, and ensures relationships with customers, business partners, and co-workers are positive and professional.
- Prepares reports as needed.
- Perform other duties as requested by leadership.
Required Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English Language.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Possess strong technical and computer skills
- Ability to travel (including during inclement weather) to and from assigned territories and company facilities using a reliable personal vehicle
- Ability to work outside for extended periods in any season and/or during inclement weather
- Familiarity with computer operating systems, a myriad of consumer and commercial communications devices (e.g., PDAs, smartphones, routers, modems, converters, and wireless devices), and computer software applications
- Must be able to work non-traditional work hours such as evenings and weekends
- Valid driver´s license, satisfactory driving record within Company required standards, and auto insurance
- Ability to complete documentation accurately.
- Bachelor´s degree in business or marketing, or equivalent work experience.
Required Related Work Experience and Number of Years
- 2+ years of Outside Sales or related work experience.
Preferred Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Knowledge of Direct Sales practices
- Experience with consumer education of products and services
- Knowledge of cable or telecommunications services
Preferred Related Work Experience and Number of Years
- Sales Supervisory experience preferred - 0.5+
- Field and Office environment
- Outside field environment with exposure to inclement weather
- Travel as required
SDT465 2023-25482 2023
Here, employees don’t just have jobs, they build careers. That’s why we believe in offering a comprehensive package that rewards employees for their contributions to our success, supports all aspects of their well-being, and delivers real value at every stage of life.
A qualified applicant’s criminal history, if any, will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable laws, including local ordinances.
Get to Know Us Charter Communications is known in the United States by our Spectrum brands, including: Spectrum Internet®, TV, Mobile and Voice, Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach. When you join us, you’re joining a strong community of more than 101,000 individuals working together to serve more than 32 million customers in 41 states and keep them connected to what matters most.
Who You Are Matters Here We’re committed to growing a workforce that reflects our communities, and providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement. EOE, including disability/vets.