Verified per hourThe Computer Merchant, LTD. • 2h ago Excellent pay Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourGilbane Building Company • 5h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourRAPID EAGLE INC • 22h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourResource Innovations • 22h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
- $98,000 - $103,000
Verified per yearMuseum of Science • 23h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourRobert Half • 16h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourFirst Onsite - US • 22h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourNational Institute for Children's Health Quality • 23h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourRG Vanderweil.com • 22h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Sr. Project Manager
| Estimated Pay
|$49 per hour
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
JLL supports the Whole You, personally and professionally.
Our people at JLL are shaping the future of real estate for a better world by combining world class services, advisory and technology to our clients. We are committed to hiring the best, most talented people in our industry; and we support them through professional growth, flexibility, and personalized benefits to manage life in and outside of work. Whether you’ve got deep experience in commercial real estate, skilled trades, and technology, or you’re looking to apply your relevant experience to a new industry, we empower you to shape a brighter way forward so you can thrive professionally and personally.
- Directly responsible for overall project management delivery on account
- Support Client with Capital Plan development, Program Scope and assigning the proper resources
- Develop project budget including hard costs and soft costs and firm knowledge of construction cost/benefit analysis
- Be an active leader in cost saves/avoidance and have the ability to perform negotiations and value engineering
- Ability to mine, create, track, and monitor meaningful data Metrics, analysis and track KPIs
- Provide technical support; project budgeting and scheduling including Client’s goals and objectives, site improvements, entitlements and permits (expedition process with agencies and municipalities), consultant selection; design team management, schedule creation and management, contractor selection and management, financial management including cash flows, anticipated cost reports and monthly reports
- Assemble and manage required teams of consultants and contractors
- Maintain client relationships and manage conflict resolution
- Provide appropriate level of on-site supervision to ensure project performance criteria are met
- Develop relationships with consultants, contractors and vendors - evaluate their performance, and provide intelligent bid leveling
- Identify and address areas of concern regarding potential liabilities and risk, including understanding the concepts of risk and compliance related to construction, including managing and maintaining the JLL playbook and working with the client on risk management and mitigation
- Establish and refinement of best practices of standards of excellence
- Assist in training and developing JLL team members in the skills and understanding of firm and client procedures, methodology and practices expected for a successful project implementation
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use and application of all PDS technology as required for assigned projects
- Experience working with clients space programming and working towards the best possible schematic drawings
- Ensure accurate management of all accounts receivables to maintain a level not to exceed planned working capital charge as set by corporate finance
- Comply with all JLL policies and procedures, including but not limited to ethics and business practices and HR policies
- Oversight of Account Team – recruit and manage talent ensuring proper integration
- Maintain client relationships and communications
- Conduct periodic account and client calls
- Business Growth & Strategy Planning
- Gaining comprehensive understanding of client’s long-term business goals
- Share Best Practices across team/clients
- Attend industry events
- Maintaining a presence in industry organizations and other external outlets
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (SKA)
- 7-10 years of practical experience in project administration preferred
- ICD705/High security experience required
- Experience leading and running large development projects and numerous projects simultaneously
- Ability to develop and cultivate business relationships with existing and prospective clients
- A strong working knowledge of accounting and financial reporting, budgeting, scheduling and process as they relate to corporate real estate
- Ability to lead individuals across a national platform to deliver superior results in client service
- Experience working with Landlords, developers and institutional owners
- Knowledge and ability reading and understanding design development and construction documents.
- Ability to manage several medium and large ground-up development projects, major re-development projects, and corporate interiors projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, professional manner and computer literacy
- Ability to read commercial leases and support the Acquisition Manager and Legal to review leases and make valuable comments regarding Work Letters and other Exhibits and details of the prospective lease
- Flexibility with work hours and travel (US and/or Canada) as needed, with the ability to work in a hybrid model, where three days are in the client location (subject to change)
- Highly organized with strong analytical skills
- Skill and interest in business development a strong plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and Project software
Minimum Required Education
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in Accounting, Business, Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management strongly preferred.
Location:On-site –Boston, MA
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet all the requirements. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
Personalized benefits that support personal well-being and growth:
JLL recognizes the impact that the workplace can have on your wellness, so we offer a supportive culture and comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes mental, physical and emotional health. Some of these benefits may include:
401(k) plan with matching company contributions
Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision Care
Paid parental leave at 100% of salary
Paid Time Off and Company Holidays
Flexible and Remote Work Arrangements may be available
About JLL –
For over 200 years, JLL (NYSE: JLL), a leading global commercial real estate and investment management company, has helped clients buy, build, occupy, manage and invest in a variety of commercial, industrial, hotel, residential and retail properties. A Fortune 500® company with annual revenue of $20.9 billion and operations in over 80 countries around the world, our more than 103,000 employees bring the power of a global platform combined with local expertise. Driven by our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world, we help our clients, people and communities SEE A BRIGHTER WAY. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit .
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For candidates in the United States, please see a full copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy .
This position may require you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If required, you’ll be asked to provide proof that you’re fully vaccinated upon your start date. You’re considered fully vaccinated two weeks after you receive the second dose of a two-dose vaccine series (e.g., Pfizer or Moderna) or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (e.g., Johnson & Johnson/Janssen). Failure to provide proof of vaccination may result in termination.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may contact us at . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our page > I want to work for JLL.