est. per hourEast Alabama Endocrinology, P.C. • 1h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per hourGreater Peace Community Development Corp • 21h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourAmerican Family Care • 20h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourAmerican Family Care • 21h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourAmerican Family Care • 17h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Travel Nuclear Medicine Technologist - $2,662 per week
| Verified Pay
|$2,500 - $2,662 per week
About this job
Supplemental Health Care is seeking a travel Nuclear Medicine Technologist for a travel job in Opelika, Alabama.
Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Nuclear Medicine Technologist
- Discipline: Allied Health Professional
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- Employment Type: Travel
Supplemental Health Care is working with a hospital in Opelika, Alabama to hire Nuclear Medicine NUCs. For more than 30 years, we've specialized in helping healthcare professionals find the assignments that best fit their current needs and long-term career goals. Whether you're just starting out or a veteran NUC, we'd love to get to know you and talk about the options we have available.
Nuclear Medicine NUC Contract Details:
- $2,500 - $2,662 per week
- 13-week contract with possibility to extend
- Various shifts available
- Travel pay packages including housing and meals allowance are available
Apply online today to learn more about these Nuclear Medicine NUC positions and to start the placement process.
Supplemental Health Care offers a wide variety of industry-leading benefits including:
- Full medical, dental, vision, life, and even pet insurance to provide you with the coverage you need whenever you need it.
- Round-the-clock support. No matter where you are or what time it is, Supplemental Health Care is standing by.
- Our Share the Care program is the most dynamic, profitable referral program in the industry, to learn more about Share the Care check out shccares.com/referrals.
- SHC offers a 401k Retirement Savings Program to both full-time and part-time employees with company matching and a wide range of investment options.
- Discounted and free online access to CEU courses through Supplemental University. Through our online CEU options, you have access to the courses you need on your schedule.
- Current Alabama NUC License / Certification
- American Heart Association BLS
- 1 to 2 years of recent relevant experience
Supplemental Health Care will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state, or federal law. For this type of employment, Kentucky state law requires a criminal record check as a condition of employment.
Supplemental Health Care Job ID #1090842. Posted job title: Nuclear Med Tech Nuclear Medicine.
About Supplemental Health Care
Supplemental Health Care’s culture of caring and decades of experience help us make connections that fuel miracles in hospitals, schools, home health, and other sites of care across the U.S.