est. per hourCitrus Springs Dental Care PLLC • 8h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Certified Pharmacy Technician, Chewy - Full-time
| Estimated Pay
|$17 per hour
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Chewy, America’s #1 pet pharmacy, is seeking Certified Pharmacy Technicians with an active Florida State Board of Pharmacy license to join our amazing Pharmacy team in Ocala, FL! Are you looking for a hands-on, high-growth position working in a non-retail environment? If so, this might be the role for you. There are several reasons why people choose to work and stay at Chewy – competitive pay, great perks, opportunities for advancement, and, oh yeah, the ability to make pets, pet parents, and pet partners super happy! For these reasons and many more, we would love for you to apply so we can share more about the great opportunities we have for you!
Why you’ll love working here:
- Competitive starting wages with opportunities for wage increases starting at 90 days
- Access to competitive benefits and personal and leadership development programs to support your career growth
- Employee 20% discount program at Chewy for all your pet needs
- You will work with a great team that cares about pets, pet parents, and pet partners
- Opportunity for learning and development to better yourself and Chewy!
What You’ll Do:
- Maintain a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Receive and count inbound freight, and store in assigned locations
- Utilize computers to research pet parent orders
- Accurately fill orders, including the selection of correct medication, counting medication quantity, and labeling vials/packaging
- Package orders for shipment and transport/load onto carrier vehicles
- Complete inventory cycle counts to verify inventory accuracy
- Replenish Pharmacy inventory and non-inventory supplies
- Assist Pharmacists in medication dispensary tasks, as needed
What You’ll Need:
- Be at least 18 years old and have an active Florida State Board of Pharmacy license
- Great attention to detail when filling pharmacy orders
- A positive attitude in a team and safety-oriented environment
- Pride in your work and in every order you fill for our pet parents
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time, walk up to 2 miles per shift, and lift 25 pounds either with or without reasonable accommodations
- Basic computer skills
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members. If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you need an accommodation during the application process or to perform these job requirements, or if you need a religious accommodation, please contact .
If you have a question regarding your application, please contact .