Verified per hourPalomar Health Rehabilitation Institute • 12h ago Just posted Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
- $50.00 - $55.00
Verified per hourAt Home Therapies • 2h ago Good pay Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourSunbelt Staffing • 23h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourProCare Therapy • 23h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourSoliant • 23h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Licensed Therapist (LMFT, LCSW, LPCC, PsyD)
About this job
The Therapist works in a dynamic multidisciplinary team providing treatment services according to the Clinical Model. Therapist responsibilities include ensuring patient safety, providing milieu interventions, leading psychoeducational and process-oriented therapy groups, facilitate clinical assessments, conduct individual and family therapy sessions, and other case management tasks, as assigned.
- Ensures clinical documentation is completed timely throughout the course of treatment.
- Establish therapeutic rapport with patients and families/loved ones.
- Carries a case load of 5-7 patients.
- Understands role in providing expeditious access to care for individuals seeking services.
- Participates in weekly treatment team and communicates weekly treatment goals with all team members.
- Completes appropriate number of therapy sessions weekly for patients, including family/support system sessions aligned with the patients’ level of care.
- Facilitates process orientated and psychoeducation groups daily/weekly.
- Provides utilization reviews to insurance companies, providing appropriate clinical information to obtain initial authorization and continuing stay authorization, as necessary.
- Is appropriately accessible to family members or loved ones. Returning all calls and emails within 4 hours during business hours of operations and 24 hours all other times.
- Assesses patients for suicidality and possibility of danger to self or others.
- May provide additional clinical support for other members of the clinical team in their absence.
- Communicates with the Utilization Review Department regarding authorization and payment.
- Begins discharge planning on day of admission for all patients.
- Completes discharge session with patient to ensure coping skills, transition plan, and resources are understood and intact.
- Communicates with referral sources and outpatient providers for continuity of care upon admission, midpoint, and discharge.
- Effectively manages crises in sessions and the milieu.
- Provides support to milieu staff in their interactions with patients and their loved ones. • Works collaboratively with the entire treatment team and milieu staff to always ensure the highest level of clinical quality.
- Completes other tasks, as requested or assigned.
This is a full-time position.
- Master’s or Doctorate degree in relevant field, required
- Completion of state requirements and state license to conduct therapeutic interventions required
- Obtain CPR, AED, and First Aid certification within 90 days of hire
- Must possess a current driver’s license and be in good standing
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
For more information about our company benefits, please visit us at discoverybehavioralhealth.com/careers/
Discovery Behavioral Health seeks to build a diverse staff that is reflective of the patients we serve and the communities where we work. DBH encourages multiple perspectives, experiences, and strives to hire and retain a diverse workforce.PandoLogic. Keywords: Marriage and Family Therapist, Location: Encinitas, CA - 92024 , PL: 586219177