- Starting at $17.00
Verified per hourBailey's Buds LLC • 6d ago Fast response 7.3 miUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
- Starting at $15.00
Verified per hourRocky's • 19d ago Urgently hiring 4.6 miUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
- $17.00 - $25.00
Verified per hourProduct Connections • 3h ago Good pay Urgently hiring 16.1 miUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
- $15.50 to $25.00
Verified per hourWOBURN ACE HARDWARE • 27d ago Excellent pay Fast response 15.6 miUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per hourProduct Connections • 3h ago Urgently hiring 12.7 miUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
- $18.46 - $27.70
Verified per hourDraftKings • 2h ago Excellent pay Urgently hiring 17 miUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourExpress • 14d ago 14.4 miUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourExpress • 20d ago 17.1 miUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
- Up to $48.50
Verified per hourBrooksby Village by Erickson Senior Living • 2h ago Urgently hiring 15.4 miUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Packaging Associate - Full-time / Part-time
| Verified Pay
|$15.00 per hour
Compare PayVerified Pay
About this job
East Coast Cannabis is looking for an outgoing, dedicated and trustworthy individual to join our Eliot packaging team!
The Packaging Associate is responsible for packaging cannabis goods such as buds/flower, and pre-rolls. In this role, maintaining accuracy in weighing product, fulfilling product, labelling, and inventory is paramount. The Packaging Associate is also responsible for maintaining a perpetually clean workspace.
• Packaging cannabis flower and pre-rolls into proper containers with proper labeling to ensure compliance with state regulations
• Exhibit competency in basic organizational skills and communication
• Manage time efficiently in order to meet goals while consistently producing quality product
• Sanitation & cleanup of all processing areas throughout the day
• Assist with the production line
• Assist with pre-roll manufacturing
• Load and unload items from machines, carts, and dollies
• Fill and package products for delivery
• Record data
• Other responsibilities may include assisting other departments when tasks are delegated by leadership
This is a physical and repetitive role, must be able to lift up 50lbs.
Shifts would include Monday-Friday 7am-3:30pm.
Certain licensing is required to work with Adult Use Cannabis.
Must be 21+
You can read more about this application by clicking the link below
Serious inquires only please
Salary$15 - $15 USD per hour
- Must be able to adapt quickly to changes in policy, procedure and technique
- Employee must exhibit personal hygiene and follow the health guidelines set forth by the company
- Ability to listen well and communicate effectively with various audiences, especially with the direct supervisors and co-workers
- Ability to perform a monotonous task with great efficiency over 8-hour work periods without losing quality
- Must work well in a group and independently; demonstrate self-motivation and initiative
- Must be able to lift heavy objects- up to 50lbs
- Must be able to obtain an Individual Identification card
- Must be and remain compliant with all state and company regulations for working in the industry
- Must possess valid driver’s license or state ID card
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- High School Education or GED required
About East Coast Cannabis
East Coast Cannabis boasts two large state-of-the-art cultivation facilities where we nourish and craft the best cannabis cultivars. Our state-licensed kitchens use these cultivars to produce precise, consistent, and replicable cannabis-infused edible experiences to support an active or relaxed cannabis lifestyle. With infrastructure designed by cutting-edge engineers, our laboratory curates terpene-rich extracts for a variety of applications and consumer preferences. In our retail stores, you can find the latest cannabis accessory products, durable high-quality active apparel, and authentically Maine gear. Every East Coast Cannabis team member is experienced, skilled, and participates in ongoing training to maintain the most current methodologies and practical concepts in our industry.
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- Best in class industry experience
- Startup atmosphere with internal growth potential
Equal opportunity employerEast Coast Cannabis is an Equal Opportunity Employer.