est. per hourDick's Sporting Goods, Inc. • 1h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourCommunity Clinic Inc. • 12h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourU-Haul • 1h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourJBS International • 7h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
- Enumerate • 11h ago
Just postedUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourDataprise • 12h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourGreen Key Resources • 13h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per yearEnvision Horizons • 12h ago Just postedUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourDavids Bridal Inc. • 1h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
RETAIL A+ COMPUTER TECHNICIAN
| Estimated Pay
|$16 per hour
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
MICRO CENTER is the nation’s leading computer and electronic device big box retailer! Our technology superstore has an industry-leading 40,000+ selection of premier computer products and the most knowledgeable staff in the business. Passion, Energy & Commitment describe life at Micro Center. We are passionate about customer service and developing long-term customer relationships. We are looking for those that are committed to these same values.
We are currently seeking self-motivated, results oriented RETAIL A+ COMPUTER TECHNICIANS. It is Micro Center’s core promise to take care of our associates and customers which has led to our success over the last 40+ years!
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES – RETAIL A+ COMPUTER TECHNICIAN:
- Identify, diagnose, and document hardware failure or software problems on a variety of computers or computer-related equipment.
- Provide technical explanations, do problem analysis, and recommend complete solutions to walk-in customers through consultative solution selling; build repeat business through customer satisfaction.
- Recommend components/configurations and assemble customized computer systems.
- Provide timely, complete, and accurate information directly to customers via face-to-face, telephone, text, and email communication regarding their service event.
- Understand and utilize technical manuals and support resources while maintaining appropriate technical certifications (CompTIA A+ required, ACMT and ACiT a plus).and keep up-to-date on retail products and current technologies.
- Maintain a cash till, handle customer transactions and maintain the department by ensuring a clean work area is maintained and inventory is accurately tracked
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or equivalent with one-year related computer service repair or technical customer service experience strongly preferred
- CompTIA A+ certification or Apple ACMT and ACiT certifications, or the ability to be certified within 90 days of hire.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills combined with ability to multi-task and adjust priorities
- Physical requirements: lift up to 50 lbs., stand for prolonged periods of time
- Shifts include hours before and after the store is open to the public and may also include mornings, nights, weekends and holidays
MICRO CENTER OFFERS EXCEPTIONAL BENEFITS:
- Flexible Schedules & Excellent Pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits Coverage for Regular Full-Time Associates
- Employee Discount that includes a Friends & Family Discount Program
- Tuition Reimbursement & Education Discounts
- Paid Time Off for Regular Associates
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Esteemed Vendor & Company Job Training
- Career Advancement Opportunities
OUR GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES:
At Micro Center, we empower our employees to set their sights high and blaze their own trails. This is a place where your future success and growth are truly a result of your own efforts and achievements. Our teams are made up of motivated individuals who work hard to advance their careers. Join our team and see how hard work, loyalty, competitive spirit and unwavering commitment to the customer can take you and your career to new places.
Micro Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.