RN - Oncology Days
| Estimated Pay
|$37 per hour
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
We are seeking experienced Chemo Infusions Nurses; The candidates must have current WI License and CPR/BLS. RN must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and Flu.
Specific Schedule: Monday-Friday 8am-6:30pm
· Utilizes the nursing process and critical thinking in collaboration with interdisciplinary team members in caring for patients.
· Performs assessments, planning, intervention and evaluation of care
· Administers prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with approved nursing techniques, policies and procedures, standards of care, and state laws/practice act as required by care setting.
· Ensures all documentation is accurate and comprehensive in accordance with the established standards of care for documentation at the system and entity levels.
· Develops initiates and executes a patient plan of care according to the patient’s individualized needs, as prescribed by the physician and/or hospital policy. Utilizes resources available to teach and support patient and family education. Provides education to the appropriate level of understanding.
· Participates in department or unit performance improvement activities, which may include shared governance.
· Utilizes clinical expertise & guidance to other units/departments in support of the patient’s longitudinal plan of care. Acts to resolve systems breakdowns and engages self and others in providing solutions
· Utilizes critical thinking in regards to patient safety and patient experience, manages complex situations and delegates to other staff appropriately. Escalates to the appropriate chain of command as needed.
· Positively influences the professional and organizational environments and shared governance.
· Engages in personal development and supports system-entity opportunities for continuous learning and growth including developing or revising evidence based practice guidelines.
· Supports and participates in peer review and peer feedback opportunities.
· Participates in the professional nursing continuum
· Clinic and Ambulatory RN’s will maintain timely flow of patients, in addition to responding to telephone calls and performs telephone triage of patients.
We provide a competitive range of compensation for this position. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including, but not limited to, skill set, level of experience and specific office location. It is possible that this position can be hired outside of this salary range based on experience.
Benefits of Working with Epic Oncology Staffing
Travel and Lodging Support
Per Diem Allowances
Weekly Direct Deposit
Online Access to Your Payroll Account
Health Insurance, Including Dental and Vision Options
Life Insurance Options
401k Matching Program
Experienced Radiation Oncology Recruiters
Deep networks to connect you with the most up-and-coming, recognized positions in your field
Exclusive searches with direct connections to decision makers
About Epic Oncology Staffing
With more than 20 years of experience in improving the efficiency of oncology departments, Epic Oncology Staffing has become a prominent name in Radiation Oncology Services across the nation. We have successfully placed over 10,000 healthcare professionals, which is a testament to our expertise. Our unique partnership approach enables our placement experts to gain a deep understanding of our candidates' career goals and objectives, allowing us to identify the ideal opportunities for them.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please apply now or contact us for more information.