- $95,000 - $140,000
Verified per yearThe MIL Corporation • 11h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourIsland Creek Associates, LLC • 17h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
- Armada Ltd • 17h ago
Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourThe MIL Corporation • 11h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Security Officer Secret Clearance - Part-time
| Verified Pay
|$11 per hour
|Lexington Park, Maryland
Compare PayVerified Pay
About this job
Allied Universal®, North America's leading security and facility services company, provides rewarding careers that give you a sense of purpose. While working in a dynamic, diverse and inclusive workplace, you will be part of a team that fuels a culture that will reflect in our communities and customers we serve. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, retirement plan, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for most full-time positions!Job Description
Now Hiring Part-Time Security Officers in Lexington, Maryland!
Multiple Shifts are Available
Starting Pay: $22. 11 per hour!
Must Have an Active DoD Secret Clearance
Must have CPR/ AED Certification
Weekly Pay! As Well As DailyPay - A Work Today, Get Paid Today Option!
Join the World's Leading Global Security Company!
Excellent Career Advancement Opportunities!
Paid Orientation, Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k for Full Time!
Allied Universal has security jobs and are seeking to fill the position of a Department of Defense Cleared Security Officer.
The Cleared Security Officer will be responsible for the protection of and access to highly classified and sensitive equipment, technology and information. Rigorous adherence and understanding of security protocols is mandatory, as is a US Government security clearance. The Cleared Security Officer candidates for this position will undergo an extensive vetting process by Allied Universal, the client, and the US Government (DoD). This mandatory process is lengthy and thorough.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent, or 5 years verifiable experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years high-level security experience on DOD site or similar in military
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
- Able to obtain Secret Clearance for which you are applying.
Licensing requirements are subject to state and/or local laws and regulations and may be required prior to employment.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
Driving Positions: must possess a valid Driver's License with at least one year of driving experience, a clean driving record (no major violations within last 36 months, no more than 1 accident in last 24 months, no more than one minor moving violation in last 24 months), a minimum level of insurance as required by Company policy, and the ability to safely operate a vehicle required.
- Be able to obtain a Department of Defense (DoD) position appropriate level security clearance
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Respond to and assess security alarms or emergency alarms, emergency situations, medical aid, fires, oxygen deficiency alarms, first responder; secure classified information, escort visitors and contractors, secure ingress and egress situations
- Preserve order and enforce rules, regulations and directives for the viability of the site and the safety of personnel, equipment and sensitive information
- Report safety concerns, security breaches and unusual circumstances, both through written and verbal means
- Know site-specific operations performance manuals and post orders
- Conduct personal sweeps in closed areas; monitor prohibited items in certain areas
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
Allied Universal® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information: www.aus.com
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department. To find an office near you, please visit: www.aus.com/offices.Requisition ID2023-1135664