Verified per hourStaff Right • 10h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Machine Operator / CNC Operator
| Verified Pay
|$19-$23 per hour
Compare PayVerified Pay
About this job
We are looking for a skilled Machine Operator to set up, maintain and operate machinery. Machine operators install, maintain, and operate machinery. You’ll ensure the interminable and efficient running of production. A great machine operator is reliable and able to work with attention to detail and safety standards. On-the-job training is a good way to discover how to do the job better, so you should have willingness to learn and improve. The Machinists maintain and operate machinery. Machine operators should be able to follow instructions, work with others, and help ensure that all safety regulations are followed.
Anyone with entry level experience or if someone has experience then that is great! We are open to Machine operators or CNC or Assemblers or Production Workers. Anyone with good production and machine operating would be a great fit for this role as we will teach and train on the job.
This is a full time and long term career opportunity.
Schedule: We have both weekday shifts and weekend shifts with OT available if you need OT
- Friday - Sunday: Days or nights : 7 - 7 shifts with Overtime Available
- Monday - Thursday: Days or nights : 7 - 7 shifts with Overtime Available
Machine operators Job Description
- Set up machines to start a production cycle
- Control and adjust machine settings
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
- Test operation of machines periodically
- Responsible for the daily operations of the machines
- Performs routine preventative and corrective maintenance functions.
- Maintains the appropriate documentation required in mechanical manufacturing processes.
- Quality check and testing of products to ensure quality requirements are met
- Meet production standards and quality expectations
- Ability to document results accurately
- Understand and comply with all department safety policies and procedures
- Know and apply the Quality System and any appropriate Federal and International standards
- Assist and support other employees, teams, and sales personnel as necessary
We are hiring immediately! Apply today and someone on our team will reach out to you soon. Thanks
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.