Start with breakfast and end up with a sweet career!
At Perkins Restaurant & Bakery our employees are part of the Perkins extended family and the families we serve. And you'll be responsible for making special days memorable and everyday meals something extraordinary.
We are currently hiring for Bakers
Prepare bakery items according to company policies, procedures, programs and performance standards.
- Bake – Prepare bakery items according to Perkins standards and specifications. Label and date all trays of baked items. Observe proper food storage procedures. Ensures high standards of food safety.
- Display – Set up and maintain the display cases. Use proper merchandising display techniques. Work with Host and Cashier to set up samples, holiday packaging and merchandising.
- Clean – Follow proper sanitation procedures in the kitchen, walk-ins and dry storage areas. Keep bakery prep and storage areas clean and organized. Clean and sanitize bakery cases and display items. The Baker is responsible for the cleaning and sanitation of all bakery equipment, pans and utensils.
- Must have level of mobility/flexibility in space provided.
- Must be able to handle heat, steam, smoke and cold.
- Must be able to fit through openings 30" wide.
- Must be able to read and accurately follow written recipes and preparation instructions.
- Must be able to work irregular hours under heavy pressure/stress during busy times.
Apply online today and discover why a career this sweet is hard to resist!
This Perkins Restaurant & Bakery location uses E-Verify as part of the hiring process.
Northcott Hospitality accepts applications year round to ensure that we are able to quickly identify and select the most qualified applicant(s) once a position becomes available. If you apply for this position and it is not open at this time, please be assured that your information will be considered current for 6 months.