Verified per hourApex Focus Group Inc. • 1h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekPhaxis • 6h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekHealthcare Support • 5h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourSunbelt Staffing • 13h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourGreat Lakes Coca Cola • 2h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Physical Therapist - Full-time / Part-time
| Estimated Pay
|$47 per hour
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
We are hiring for a Physical Therapist (PT, DPT, RPT).
Now offering salary plus option!
$7500 bonus available
At Elite Home Health, a part of LHC Group, we embrace a culture of caring, belonging, and trust and enjoy the meaningful connections that come from it: for the whole patient, their families, each other, and the communities we serve—it truly is all about helping people. You can find a home for your career here.
As a Physical Therapist, you can expect:
- the ability to build in-person trusted therapist-patient relationships
- continuing education and tuition reimbursement opportunities
- independence and autonomy
- career growth possibilities
Give your passion to serve others and your drive for better, more advanced quality healthcare.
- Evaluates the patient's functional status and physical therapy needs. Assists the physician in the development of the therapy plan of care.
- Provides services within the scope of practice as defined by the state laws governing the practice of physical therapy, in accordance with the plan of care, and in coordination with other members of the health care team.
- Observes and reports the patient's response to treatment and any changes in his/her condition to the supervising nurse and/or the physician.
- Treats patients to relieve pain, develop and restore function, and / or maintain maximum functioning using acceptable standards of practice.
- Instructs and informs participating members of the health care team, the patient, and the family/caregivers regarding the plan of care, functional limitations, and progress toward goals.
- Visits patients according to Plan of Treatment, completes a progress note for each visit, and submits progress notes per LHC policy.
- Completes all patient evaluations and develops the PT plan of care within state specific guidelines.
- Reports outcomes of evaluation, goals, and anticipated projected frequency of care.
- Current Physical Therapy licensure in state of practice
- Current CPR certification
- Must have a current driver's license and vehicle insurance, and access to a dependable vehicle