Urgently hiring Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified Pay $23.00 per hour
Hours Full-time
Location Mount Prospect, Illinois

Compare Pay

Verified Pay
This job pays below average compared to similar jobs in your area.




About this job


Grow With Us!

Hudson is North America's leading travel retailer. For over 30 years, Hudson has met the needs and wants of travelers in more than 1,000 duty-free, duty-paid, and food & beverage stores.

What we will offer you:
  • Competitive rate of pay of: $23.00 per hour
  • Daily Pay- Get your money as you earn it
  • Hudson PerkSpot Discount
  • 20% Hudson Employee Discount
  • 50% Hudson Food and Beverage Discount
  • PTO
  • Personal and Parental Leave Programs
  • Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
  • Company Paid Life Insurance
  • Employee Recognition Programs
  • Advancement and Growth Opportunities
  • Referral Bonus up to $500

This Inventory Management Specialist Job Is For You, If You Enjoy:
  • Handling the full cycle of the procurement process from creating PO's, submitting them to the vendors, follow up the status of each one of them, vendor reconciliation, resolving account discrepancies, parking invoices and other duties related..
  • Administrative work in an office 85% of the time. The remaining 15% requires walking to the warehouse double checking products and quantities. (This is not a warehouse inventory or "on the floor" retail/sales inventory management experience required job).
  • Create reports from sales trends based on seasonality and inventory on hands to analyze them and create PO's based on data.
  • Direct contact with 55+ vendors to create and maintain an outstanding professional relationship with them to work on product availability, assortment levels and variety to guarantee a proper flow of inventory in the supply chain.
  • Working at our Hudson facility 2447 E. Higgins Road Elk Grove Village, IL 60007

Your Team is counting on you as an Inventory Management Specialist to:
  • Open availability to work the schedule 7:00am to 3:30pm and some weekends
  • Work a full-time schedule

Inventory Management Specialist Key Responsibilities:
  • Procurement/Purchasing full cycle (Analyze data, create PO's, submit PO's, follow up with vendors, park invoices.)
  • Accounts payable for the whole facility.
  • Daily communication with vendors (internal & external) as needed to research and resolve discrepancies regarding payment to accounts.
  • Review purchase orders and/or other related documentation for completion and compliance with accounts payable policies, procedures, and contractual requirements.
  • Adherence to accuracy of data entry, quality of coding, providing detailed information where applicable.
  • Communicates with Receiving Warehouse Personnel to ensure compliance of PO's and documents. (Quantities received PO accuracy, etc.)
  • Effective written and verbal communication skills.
  • Follows up and resolves outstanding accounts payable issues as they arise.
  • Performs month-end duties and meet other accounting calendar deadlines on a monthly basis.

Required Qualifications:
  • SAP or Inventory management software is required.
  • Extensive Microsoft Excel experience required with knowledge of different formulas and functions like VLookup, pivot tables, etc.
  • Excellent time management and analytical skills.
  • Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and problem resolution.
  • Excellent organizational skills.
  • Must be detailed, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality.
  • Ability to manage multiple priorities at the same time.

Hudson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals. All employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We are committed to creating an inclusive workplace in which we value diversity and unique experiences, backgrounds and identities.

All offers are contingent upon successful completion and passing of background checks and/or employment verification results.

Note to staffing agencies: Please do not contact Hudson (including the recruitment team or any hiring managers) regarding this position with candidates. If assistance is needed in filling any position for Hudson, a member of our recruiting team will reach out directly.

#AF123QA #JH

Nearby locations

Posting ID: 917067611 Posted: 2024-05-24 Job Title: Warehouse Manager Inventory