Working at Pizza Hut is about making hungry people happy. It's about being independent and having fun, making new friends and earning extra cash. As a Pizza Hut team member, you can be the smiling face that greets and serves the customers or a cook who make things happen in the kitchen. Working with us will give you the financial rewards and flexibility to suit your lifestyle. You'll learn new things, get recognized for your efforts and learn skills that last a lifetime.
What are we looking for?
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
- You're a fun and friendly person who values customers and takes absolute pride in everything you do. Communication skills are key – you’re not going to be able to text message customers back and forth. In other words, you should be comfortable talking to strangers.
- You've got attitude - the right kind of course - and understand the need to be on time, all the time. With loads of energy, you understand that work is easier – and more fun – with some teamwork.
- And you’re at least 16 years old – 18 if you want to be a driver.
- NEW! Tuition discount of over 45% to on line college for you AND your family! This is done through Excelsior College, who also offers credit for your computer training at the restaurant of over 50 hours towards your Masters Degree (most programs require around 125 hours, so you will be on your way!)
- 401 K
- Health, Dental, and Eye Care Insurance and/or Discounts
- Paid Vacations for Full Timers
- Meal Discounts
- Opportunities to Advance from within (most of our RGMs and District Managers come from within!)
We’ve got great jobs for people just starting out in the workforce, looking for a flexible second job or staying in the workforce after retirement. If you want a fun, flexible job with an innovative company, look no further than Pizza Hut. Apply today!
Posting ID: 9331976Posted: 2018-07-25