Snagajob and country music star Chase Rice are looking for America’s most musically talented hourly worker or job seeker! We are searching for talent hiding behind cash registers and grilling stations, the singers showing off at open mic night, and then staying to wipe down the tables and the musicians who use their hourly paycheck to fund their dreams of stardom. If you work or are looking for an hourly job while waiting for your big break, we’re opening a door to get you the exposure you need.
How to enter
- Create a video and post it on YouTube showing off your talent. We don’t care if it’s a professional video or from your webcam; we’re looking for quality music!
- Keep the video under three minutes and be as creative as possible! Insider hint – we love songs about Snagajob.
- Enter your video at https://thehourlygig.com now through August 8.
- Watch your phone/email, this blog and our Facebook and Twitter pages for updates on the contest.
How it works
- We will send your musical masterpieces to our panel of expert judges.
- The judges will narrow the field down to five (we’ll notify you if you are picked!).
- One winner from the top five will be voted on by the public between August 22-29.
- America’s pick will be notified on August 29 by 5 p.m.
What you’ll win
- Drum roll please….. the winner will be the opening act on September 5 at the Chase Rice concert in Denver!
- We’ll arrange transportation for you (and a guest or your band) to join us in Denver and have your shot at fame.
- In addition, you will be showered with all the Snagajob swag you can handle!
- Basically, we want to make you famous.
Any questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.
Enter here and good luck!