Enhance your job search and accelerate the process by building a resume that effectively communicates your skills and experiences as an assistant manager.
Assistant Manager Resume Highlights – Skills and Responsibilities
Draw attention to your strengths that show you're a good fit for the position:
- Project management
Assistant Manager Resume Highlights – Success Stories
Share your personal achievements and how you succeeded in challenging situations:
- Performance metrics
Assistant Manager Resume Example
Customer Service Assistant Manager, Moe's Clothing, Seattle, WA
October 2014 – April 2016
- Leadership: In charge of leading all areas of the business and pushing teams to deliver the best outcomes. Responsible for overseeing and measuring varying KPIs within a retail environment. Assisting the Store Manager in enhancing sales and facilitating an excellent guest experience.
- Project management: Organizing tasks and delegating them to individuals, constantly monitoring and managing team performance and helping the Store Manager find ways to advance commercial operations.
- Budgeting: Assisting the Store Manager in planning for expenses and calculating the annual department budget, helping with the forecast of projected growth and improving profitability by managing expenses. Responsible for checking off and signing invoices and credit notes.
- Able to understand business procedures and promote a working environment that is efficient and positive.
- Analyzed sales figures and projected future sales figures.
- Enacted a methodical way to work and effectively worked under stress to meet goals.
- Assisted in the training process for new hires and customer service trainings. Also, helped the Store Manager implement training modules, shadowing and contract-to-hire policies.
- Addressed customer concerns and managed weekly schedules according to payroll policies.