Take charge of your career path to the electrician job you want. Construct a professional resume, filled with the experience, training and attention to safety that put employers at ease.
Electrician Resume Highlights - Skills and Responsibilities
Your skills may connect you to the variety of construction or the stability of maintenance:
- Areas of specialty
- Team leadership
Electrician Resume Highlights - Success Stories
Think of the on-the-job achievements that set you apart:
- Large-scale projects
- Modernizing systems
- Positive reviews and praise
Electrician Resume Example
Journeyman Electrician, Greenville Public Schools, Mammoth, CO
August 2010 - Present
- Electrician: Install and maintain electrical systems and equipment for seven schools and one administrative building. Responsible for regular inspections to assure code and safety compliance; development of maintenance plan; on call for emergency repairs to keep all schools open and on schedule.
- Fire system specialist: Update and maintain fire alarm systems to current codes. Schedule and conduct regular systems tests. Identify system issues and repair or replace in a timely manner to ensure student and staff safety.
- Maintenance planning: Lead electrician responsible for developing a maintenance diagnostics and repair schedule. Delegate ongoing and unexpected tasks to myself and staff of one support technician.
- Identified need for updated equipment and wiring in two aging facilities. Devised work plan for off-school days. System updates reduced electrical utilities by $300, annually.
- Assisted agriculture department in installation of solar heating system for department greenhouse. Completed Solar Association "Systems100" online training.
- Consistently commended for professionalism and leadership of maintenance team and projects. Awarded Volunteer of the Year award by Greenville PTO for role as Academy student mentor.